[2.5] CI Blade Flurry Varunastra Assassin (Abyssus)

I think Varunastra, Vaal Blade better than  The Scourge, Terror Claw :))

U can facetank and to powerful dps

My gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJBx4HmQhJDkgOXA-rEJIRLxFQEZYVIBXXFf0WvxmKGyUgbiL0JIsknSoLKjgrCiy_LOEs6TIyNbk9X0QNRX5HBklRSbFLHEuuTI5Ms1AwUlNWY1boVvVZ8F3yX2piWmNDaoxq-mwIbAttGW1sb1dwUngZfeN_xoSihMWGroazjYGOio_Bj_qTJ5UulwaXlZfQl_SbtZ-CoS-i2acrrGaw2LLctMW1SLjZuT68b76KwaDDOsSiyBTI8NAf0NDTftYH18_Ydtlb2Ybbbtvn3Q3dSN-Y4JXpAutj7Bjveu-I7-vw1fGK8uH1b_aj-Tc=?accountName=White_gizzly&characterName=_OmegA__
Last edited by White_gizzly on Jan 7, 2017, 11:00:50 AM
Hi can i see your tooltip dps with normal and full charge ?
this build looks fun - saving currency so I can swap from crit-life based BF to this :)

question.. if you get the time, and feel like it, would you please be able to put together a rough leveling tree, and when to swap to CI?
Last edited by decyphier on Jan 10, 2017, 11:36:06 PM
Very keen on playing the build, but Abyssus worries me as I like to be tanky in other ways than leech. Is your block good? How about other sources of defence?
I love pie.
Dude, i really love your build and i followed it. But i am pretty frustrated about the def and also the damage part. I am sitting at 8.6k es right now but i cannot kill merc lzaro, he just 2 shot me and i am not doing enough damage. PLease lend me a hand :( Character name: Zamorak__
Just beat shaper with this build for the first time, and I didn't really buy anything expensive yet! Bar maybe my regalia, I was able to beat it with a shitty rolled abyssus and everything.

Feel free to check my profile if you want guys, I can couch for this build!
I'm having some serious survivability issues. No skyforths. So I'm just running a kiara's flask. I'm around 8.6k ES and still experiencing random 1 shots. I'm running 1 energy from within jewel and 1 fertile mind.
Blood Rage Kills me, when i stop fight. What can i do??? Dont use it?
"
namida905 wrote:
Dude, i really love your build and i followed it. But i am pretty frustrated about the def and also the damage part. I am sitting at 8.6k es right now but i cannot kill merc lzaro, he just 2 shot me and i am not doing enough damage. PLease lend me a hand :( Character name: Zamorak__

use just miss flash, lion roar and tas of hasted,atziri promise will double your damage, and easy kill him
"
Sprutzi wrote:
Blood Rage Kills me, when i stop fight. What can i do??? Dont use it?

reduce duration support gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info