[2.5] CI Blade Flurry Varunastra Assassin (Abyssus)

"
SonaOne wrote:
Sorry this is only my 2nd day playing. Just wanna ask, i assume the claw/dagger nodes also affect damage for 1h weapons? Just curious. Thanks for the guide though!

Yes, they do count as 1h weapon modifiers
Are you 11 fire resist under cap or am I missing something? Do you just ride the fact that you have dying sun and kinda just say "meh"?
"
Terenna wrote:
Are you 11 fire resist under cap or am I missing something? Do you just ride the fact that you have dying sun and kinda just say "meh"?

i've previously replaced my int craft for a fire/lightning res craft, have not updated my gear section yet
Alright, how did you get your off-colors on your skyforths? I've put nearly 1500 chromes into these fuckers and I still can't get it.
"
Terenna wrote:
Alright, how did you get your off-colors on your skyforths? I've put nearly 1500 chromes into these fuckers and I still can't get it.

just take 3r1b on boot and 2r2g on helmet
"
Terenna wrote:

I used Vorici's 2R1G craft, 100chromes each.
The extra green socket is just an extra bonus for the culling strike gem.
Good luck! Don't give up!
lol using a flask auto hotkey on the video wtf so brave!
"
gh200335 wrote:

I am not using any autohotkey scripts besides Eruyome's POE item info
I honestly cannot see where you've gotten the idea that i'm using a flask script, in fact i kinda mess up with my flask usage sometimes :x

"
gh200335 wrote:

If you actually watched the video, and you think that he used a flask auto hotkey, he must have the worst script known to mankind.
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
"
gh200335 wrote:

If you actually watched the video, and you think that he used a flask auto hotkey, he must have the worst script known to mankind.

FeelsBad&GoodMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info