Path of Exile's Trailers Through Time: Part One

My highlight!

"We included PvP footage, expecting it to be a larger part of the game than it ended up being. "

:)
Beautiful 2nd gen life/mana orbs. I miss you so much. *sigh*
Hope 3.0 will give us The Real Sinematic.
No offence to old trailers. But im truly in love with in game atmosphere.. And im sure qulity sinematic will bring game to the new lvl.. And will bring more new blood for the Beast..
OneShotCity

Oh nostalgia... I was so proud to be in the closed beta !

Was a totally diferent game, darker, slower with gritty characters models : Witch and Duellist were hunched back and i had never understood why they changed their models for more classic look (proud, straight.. usual and boring).

like a lot of people around, it's the same for the old UI it was the game, chained to it ! Bring it back ! ^^...

anyway, good time, thanks for that.
... nothing
hype !
Interesting, I like these behind the scenes posts.

I really wish I played in the slow days btw. I bet there were many cons, desync etc., it also doesn't look as responsive as today (maybe just due to the overall slowness of motion). BUT, as someone who plays rather slowly anyway and can't stand the current "hurry fast clear don't stop" approach, these videos make me want to try the dated versions of PoE.
Last edited by pathfinding on Jan 4, 2017, 7:23:47 AM
Gotta say, I would love to hear that grinding gears sound as a door to some late-game side map area is jerkily opening.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
maaaaaaan I remember waiting in queue to get that beta key. Took months before I got it and the rest as they say is history. SeemsGood GGG!!
I miss the old PoE.
Tech guy
Nice to see the good old times

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info