Path of Exile's Trailers Through Time: Part One

AAhhh, back went the focus was on immersion, and everything that make ( and make now ) the game what it is, and not just clear speed and carrots :).

good times.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Jan 5, 2017, 6:04:02 AM
The art style and the more dungeon feel of the Fellshrine Ruins and the Submerged passage look so much more amazing than those spots look at the moment, in my honest opinion :D

The graphics on the walls in the Submerged passage and the awesome overgrown ruins near the crypt entrance in the Fellshrine ruins look so amazing in the first couple of trailers from way back! :-D

They have such a more darker and gritty dungeon feel to em, like the old dungeon keeper & Diablo 2 - please see if its possible to return some of the detail and dark dungeon graphics in the new 3.0.0 realease - would be absolutely amazing!

Anyhow, keep doing your awesome work, at making this game as awesome as it is !

Best Regards
- PacMaN
Last edited by Bullsat2 on Jan 5, 2017, 1:35:39 PM
Nice trailers, but i for one can't wait for the 3.0 one to come.

Also, closed beta poe looked more like d2 than d2.
They should make a trailer for each Ascendency, I really like those trailer.
Wow, so much progress GGG. I have to agree with the others on a couple of points, though:
- The option to use the old UI art would be great.
- Something about the old appearance was darker or more gritty. It's hard to put into words, but the current aesthetic sometimes makes me feel like I'm in some dark candy land.
- Also, am I the only one who misses the Coves?
But these things are minor compared to the improvements we all enjoy. Can't wait to see what's next.
I'm just happy not to desync.
Pretty cool history lesson.

Maybe because I came in late, but some of the areas look a bit different from the current game.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
Tyrpheus wrote:
Wow, so much progress GGG. I have to agree with the others on a couple of points, though:
- The option to use the old UI art would be great.
- Something about the old appearance was darker or more gritty. It's hard to put into words, but the current aesthetic sometimes makes me feel like I'm in some dark candy land.
- Also, am I the only one who misses the Coves?
But these things are minor compared to the improvements we all enjoy. Can't wait to see what's next.

Great idea!

I miss the Coves as well.

That feeling you describe as some dark candy land, I experience the most in Act 4. It somehow feels out of place.

Additionally they could give players the option to use the globe girls instead of the current symbols. Or just simply bring them back. It is just a video game. Who is offended by that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info