Developer Interview - Nick - Game Designer

Will breaches be removed once breach league concludes? Or will it stay in the game? :)
Sparkzflying
By the way Stranger Things is cool, at least for one reason - one of it's love stories doesn't end up like almost everything I saw before in teen movies. Don't want to give any more spoilers, but it is really worth to watch.
Last edited by filtre on Jan 3, 2017, 2:43:55 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
Good work overall. Though sad to say attention to details when it comes to supporter designed uniques and cards post implementation has often been lacking.

Oh I thought I was the only one who noticed that some of the supporter designed uniques look unpolished. Also much of the armor/weapons are unevenly designed, like some look really nice, and others look really aweful like they were created by different people and no one took the time to look at them.
Good job guys :)
I may be designing monsters and their AI

not sure should i laugh or take him serious... the HUGE data requirement for true AI would render GGG's god vericode unuseable.. (laaaagggggg wait while we verify each millisec)
a few lines of scripted code is AI now.. ok, i see (minimum lag)

you trigger me when you say things that are actually not true.. hence the salt, its NOT AI
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
I met Chris, Jonathan and Erik back in 2010 when I was working as a game critic at a major gaming website. You know the one.

Well, maybe he knows but we sure don't. So which gaming site was this?

IGN
There are so many great things in PoE which can be partly attributable to Nick. I hope we would see many more good things come from you in future.
Last edited by TrichocereusSP on Jan 3, 2017, 7:22:31 AM
Thank you so much for your time Nick! Much appreciation for all the effort you put towards trying to achieve the maximum level of success with PoE!

Cheers,
Robin
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
So what did I learn from this?

* Nick is an ex game reviewer, specialized in MMO
* Apparently pizza is the greatest thing ever
* Breach league was inspired by Netflix Stranger Things, no Stranger Things, no Breach leagues
* Names are very important
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
"
mattislouie wrote:
Cool, first time on the first page. :D

doesn't count if you edit your post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info