[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Berserker - Viable for Everything

Can you use the SR CwC combo on the witch build aswell? And if so is the case, do you reccomend to use it straight away when possible in hc?
Spoiler

Ran a few t15 maps now, going quite well. Carrying a tank friend that doesn't hit much. But my ES pool is quite low. I'm thinking I need to shift a res off my chest to another piece of gear, and get higher ES on my chest which is easier as single res. But tri res gloves/boots with int don't seem to exist, and dual res crystal belts with int are expensive. Any ideas? Maybe just save up for a better dual res chest?

Thanks Kelvynn.
Was fun while it lasted.
Last edited by AkarZul on Jan 8, 2017, 11:44:30 PM
Playing HC and lvl 75 now. I just feel my ES is too low. So I've been pondering to take the Melding cluster and put in Energy from Within. Of course that would mean to drop one Izaro Jewel.
Last edited by hyper_ch on Jan 9, 2017, 2:17:31 AM
Hi and thanks for the great build guide! I have one question. How do you manage to have more than 5% unreserved mana left while running Discipline, Blasphemy, and Arctic Armor simultaneously?
Do you need more free mana? I can run Scorching Ray and CwC and mana regenerates as quickly as I use it at lvl 75.
Last edited by hyper_ch on Jan 9, 2017, 10:28:10 AM
"
hyper_ch wrote:
Do you need more free mana? I can run Scorching Ray and CwC and mana regenerates as quickly as I use it at lvl 75.

It seems to work well, but my skills flicker as the mana runs out and refills, and it looks like he has more mana in the videos he posted.
"
DonBulgim wrote:
Can you use the SR CwC combo on the witch build aswell? And if so is the case, do you reccomend to use it straight away when possible in hc?

Yes, I am going to switch the Elemenetalist version to SR-CwC as well. Especially for HC where the ability to stop casting and move immediately is very valuable, and Enlighten is more expensive too. The leveling process will be similar to the Berserker: switch to CI at lv 39 and use Icetomb.

"
hyper_ch wrote:
Playing HC and lvl 75 now. I just feel my ES is too low. So I've been pondering to take the Melding cluster and put in Energy from Within. Of course that would mean to drop one Izaro Jewel.

ES comes from Int for this build (1500 Int = 300% increased ES). And DPS comes from Int as well. Taking any of those pure ES nodes will not add as much ES as you need and it will cripple your DPS, especially if you also waste a jewel socket on it.

"
Subliminal89 wrote:
Spoiler

Ran a few t15 maps now, going quite well. Carrying a tank friend that doesn't hit much. But my ES pool is quite low. I'm thinking I need to shift a res off my chest to another piece of gear, and get higher ES on my chest which is easier as single res. But tri res gloves/boots with int don't seem to exist, and dual res crystal belts with int are expensive. Any ideas? Maybe just save up for a better dual res chest?

Thanks Kelvynn.

What level are you? How much Int do you have? ES? Check your jewels too. Or just unhide your characters and I can take a look at everything.

Tri-res and Int on the same item is not possible - they are all suffixes, and you can only have 3.

Your chest is low ES indeed. Boots too.

"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Hi and thanks for the great build guide! I have one question. How do you manage to have more than 5% unreserved mana left while running Discipline, Blasphemy, and Arctic Armor simultaneously?

The videos were made with Enlighten, before I realized that I don't need it anymore.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jan 9, 2017, 8:53:47 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:

"
Subliminal89 wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks Kelvynn.

What level are you? How much Int do you have? ES? Check your jewels too. Or just unhide your characters and I can take a look at everything.

Tri-res and Int on the same item is not possible - they are all suffixes, and you can only have 3.

Your chest is low ES indeed. Boots too.

Hi Kelvynn, unhid my characters. Didn't realise they were hidden. I am lvl 87, around 1380 intelligence and 7.1k ES.

Cheers mate.
"
Subliminal89 wrote:
Hi Kelvynn, unhid my characters. Didn't realise they were hidden. I am lvl 87, around 1380 intelligence and 7.1k ES.

I don't see anything wrong with your char. You are 3 levels away from completing the build with the jewel near GR (although normally you'd want to take it before Trickery).

Actually, good catch with Deep Thoughts: that was left over from when we cared about mana and can be dropped now.

Your lack of ES comes mostly from the body armor, then the boots. The gloves could be better too. Discipline is still lv 19.

Int is a bit low too. You lack 5-10 Int here and there: gloves, boots, low roll Fertile Minds (yeah, I know, they went up in price because of the HOWA builds). But it all adds up.

Those low roll Izaro's need upgrading. You should be able to find better jewels for not too much currency, probably even rares with Int.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jan 10, 2017, 2:09:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info