[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
than what's immortal call for? plus in his videos he has endurance charges on, also he talks about the importance of getting the ''dealing with the bandit reward'' that gives you endurance charges

I haven't seen the video but I know the build pretty well and it doesn't use endurance charges, only frenzy charges. Immortal call has a base duration of 0.4 seconds without endurance charges, which can be extended with an Increased Duration gem. That's usually enough to prevent big damage spikes from multiple sources.

"
KasperBN wrote:
Worth yoloing those for this build, or rather buy some others for higher ES?
Verified

I would say yes. You have 2 prefix slots open and there is a very high chance (>50%) to get either +ES or hybrid %ES by exalting twice. There is also the marginal chance (6.66% to be precise) to get both for a dozens exalts worth item.
Thnx for the carry on Shaper (Azenitaa)
"
CryMexis wrote:
No idea how you got that tootip my gear is far superior either using different golem or fake tootip pic? check my char if you want

I'm at 60,3k HO dps with golem (2020) wrath (2120) and GMP (2023).
11,3k ES with lvl 21 discipline.

Currently level 95.

My gear is very end game, around 80-100ex I'd guess.
I've taken the upper route to EO, thus skipping a little bit of ES for a bit more attack speed.
Feel free to check gear and tree, char: tenkmaptiers

Guess I could boost it even further with ancestral protector but cba to use it, rather use portal gem lmao.

Done last 20 shaper deathless.
Last edited by Robaholic on Feb 1, 2017, 4:07:47 AM
Sorry for double post, was gonna edit and quoted myself by mistake.
Last edited by Robaholic on Feb 1, 2017, 4:07:21 AM

When you are mapping is it good to switch your sorcerer boots to skyforth?
"
Trenhard wrote:

When you are mapping is it good to switch your sorcerer boots to skyforth?

No.
I can't see any benefits using skyforth with this build.
Better sell them and buy GG howa gear.

Ps. Skyforths are sorcerer boots so your question is kind of funny :)
Last edited by Robaholic on Feb 1, 2017, 5:58:58 AM
I clearly don't understand all the math involved with this build's dps because this morning I upgraded my gloves... went from
to

and shifted the socket colors on my boots to compensate... the gains from +1 level auras and the stats and attack speed, my hideout GMP dps went from 53.8k to 56k with auras/golem/totem... and my in-the-field DPS with vaal haste, frenzy, overload and flasks went from 150-160k to 180k... I can only imagine my Slower Projectiles fpd is approaching 400k

My ES is 9k now, and my hit% still reads 87% at lvl 94... really enjoying Point Blank... havent felt any downsides really, and it speeds up bosses a bit... sure it will be helpful when I finally try Guardians/etc myself
Last edited by Piros on Feb 1, 2017, 11:27:31 AM
"
KasperBN wrote:
Verified

I would say yes. You have 2 prefix slots open and there is a very high chance (>50%) to get either +ES or hybrid %ES by exalting twice. There is also the marginal chance (6.66% to be precise) to get both for a dozens exalts worth item. [/quote]

Sadly didnt turn out too well.
"
KasperBN wrote:
"
KasperBN wrote:
Verified

I would say yes. You have 2 prefix slots open and there is a very high chance (>50%) to get either +ES or hybrid %ES by exalting twice. There is also the marginal chance (6.66% to be precise) to get both for a dozens exalts worth item.

Sadly didnt turn out too well.[/quote]

That is actually a nice roll. Imo value increases quite well.
Perfect ms which is very wanted for some builds (maybe not ours) and you got a hybrid roll which increases as a bit.
What is my most efficient gear upgrade with about 10ex?

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info