[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
"
quflamingo wrote:
Did someone try ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM passive node ?

Does it work if i take +cold\fire ele dmg ring or im just dumb :<

Its not so far away and i can take energy shield on the way.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but if i'm not mistaken, if you hit an enemy with 2 elements at the same time, then EE will give the enemy +25% to both of the resistances that you hit it with, and -50% to the third element you did not hit it with.

As HoWA, you already deal lightning damage. In a best case scenario, if you have rings/gear with cold/fire damage it renders EE useless as everything cancels each other out. If you only deal lightning damage and cold damage, the mob gains res to both lightning and cold damage and loses fire res. As a HoWA user, you'll always be dealing lightning damage, so you have nothing to gain and everything to lose by taking EE, so yes, EE is a waste of a point. Of course, if you're planning on damaging the enemy boss with a fire/cold damage spell such as flame dash for instance, then yes U'll benefit from the -VE lightning res (but only for the first hit). Either way, still a waste of a point.

In a different context, because of how EE works, I've been trying to get a piece of gear with +fire damage (but to no avail) as I already deal both lightning and cold damage. This would render elemental equilibrium on maps useless rather than being a minor nuisance.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco wrote:

In a different context, because of how EE works, I've been trying to get a piece of gear with +fire damage (but to no avail) as I already deal both lightning and cold damage. This would render elemental equilibrium on maps useless rather than being a minor nuisance.

Per the Wiki, "A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances."
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:

Per the Wiki, "A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances."

Ah thanks! I guess things have changed slightly from the EE that I used to to know. iirc it used to grant -25% res to fire and cold and +25% res to lightning if you hit with lightning, -50 to fire and + 25 each to cold and lightning if u hit with both cold and lightning, and hitting with all 3 elements would cancel everything out. Guess I don't have to look for gear with +fire damage anymore!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
I have decided to use Herald of Thunder instead of Wrath.
It only gives you about half the flat damage boost, but it really alleviates mana management issues.
Also, a 20% quality Herald of Thunder gives you 15% increased lightning damage, which is arguably as good as the ~50 flat damage difference on average.
can anyone tell me how do you generate endurance charges with this build? i don't understand how he does it.
You don't?
than what's immortal call for? plus in his videos he has endurance charges on, also he talks about the importance of getting the ''dealing with the bandit reward'' that gives you endurance charges
Worth yoloing those for this build, or rather buy some others for higher ES?

No idea how you got that tootip my gear is far superior either using different golem or fake tootip pic? check my char if you want
"
CryMexis wrote:
No idea how you got that tootip my gear is far superior either using different golem or fake tootip pic? check my char if you want

Whats your current tooltip? Mines 48k with my crystal belt on, 46 with a headhunter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info