[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

How's Crown of Eyes + Beast Fur Shawl as a budget alternative? Also does anyone know the interaction between Crown of Eyes and LL? Does it give MORE attack damage?
"
DB42 wrote:
How's Crown of Eyes + Beast Fur Shawl as a budget alternative? Also does anyone know the interaction between Crown of Eyes and LL? Does it give MORE attack damage?

COE used to give more attack damage if you went LL and took pain attunement. It was quite broken however so they subsequently changed it. If you read the mod now, it just says increases and reductions to spell damage apply to attack damage. It is precisely that. Just increases and reductions, not 'more' or 'less'.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Hey Exiles,

Can you please critique my gear and Skill Tree?
Energy shield: 10,814 in hideout with discipline up.
GMP: 27,694 DPS with; Golem and wrath
Slower Proj: 47,936.5
Resistances: MAXED

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHnAx4EBwX5DkgPqxEvEVARgRGWFHUV1xXwFr8XJhmKGdcaVRvIHU8fAh9BI9Mkiyo4Kwosvy0fLlM1uTY9NsU26Dy-QdBDMUZpTLNM_04qVP5VhVZIVmNW-loaW69d8l9qX3BhIWJaY6dtGW1sbyd1y3fXeoR_xoNthMWE74aujX6PYI_6kAqTJ5OVlSCVzJcGmmqbtZ_LoS-io6OKpMKly6crpzCtM6_rtUi3tr3mvoq-p8HFwfPDM8M6xKLP3dAf0K3Q0NNv2CTY1dlb2sHdRt-Y44Tn6upi7BjtP-4O7-vxivkz-WM=

Question: What's a good way to improve my DPS, and do you think i'm ready for Shaper?

Cheers,
Adam.

"
Invalesco wrote:
"
DB42 wrote:

COE used to give more attack damage if you went LL and took pain attunement. It was quite broken however so they subsequently changed it. If you read the mod now, it just says increases and reductions to spell damage apply to attack damage. It is precisely that. Just increases and reductions, not 'more' or 'less'.

Alright, thanks a lot!
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hey Exiles,

Can you please critique my gear and Skill Tree?
Energy shield: 10,814 in hideout with discipline up.
GMP: 27,694 DPS with; Golem and wrath
Slower Proj: 47,936.5
Resistances: MAXED

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHnAx4EBwX5DkgPqxEvEVARgRGWFHUV1xXwFr8XJhmKGdcaVRvIHU8fAh9BI9Mkiyo4Kwosvy0fLlM1uTY9NsU26Dy-QdBDMUZpTLNM_04qVP5VhVZIVmNW-loaW69d8l9qX3BhIWJaY6dtGW1sbyd1y3fXeoR_xoNthMWE74aujX6PYI_6kAqTJ5OVlSCVzJcGmmqbtZ_LoS-io6OKpMKly6crpzCtM6_rtUi3tr3mvoq-p8HFwfPDM8M6xKLP3dAf0K3Q0NNv2CTY1dlb2sHdRt-Y44Tn6upi7BjtP-4O7-vxivkz-WM=

Question: What's a good way to improve my DPS, and do you think i'm ready for Shaper?

Cheers,
Adam.

get WED on belt, both rings, and boots instead of MS.
Take more jewel sockets in the tree.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Hello 好的男,

What a amazing stuff you have, I've looked your tree and it seems very nice.
I am actually 90, create this char 4 days ago and do really enjoy it.
I have 2 skills points but do not know where to put them :
I am hesitating :
- Fangs of the Viper (is it worth it ?)
- Alchemist node (3 points total), it looks good since we use our flasks often, any opinion ?
- Jewel socket top let of Elemental Overload (need 5 points)
- The node from the start "Projectile Damage and Attack Speed" (+4% IAS / +10% inc. proj. dmg)
- Vitality Void
- Any other idea ?

Please, can you advice me please ? What shoul I go ?

Thank you.
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAP0SAAB8AdEB5wMeBfkOSBEvEYERlhR1FdcV8BmKGdcaVRvIH0Ei6iPTKjgrCiy_LlM2PTboQzFGaUz_TipU_lWFVmNW-loaW69d8l9qYSFjp21sbyd1y3fXf8aExYTvhq6IQo1-j2CP-pAKkyeTlZXMlwaaapu1n8uhIqEvokCjiqXLpzCtM6_rtUi3tr3mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsSiz93Q0NNv2sHdRud06NbqYusU62PsGO0_7g7xivT4-WOCHhSwTC1E-zvjiihkCWqVmheSgMHzlSAtH0yzBAcfAjbF2CRWSB1PNbmnKzI05Ox2ERcmeoTQrUHQX3CDbTy-2NUAAAAAAA==

Took the bottom route for Elemental overload. This ended with the same int total but more ES and then gave late game options for lightning walker and deep wisdom. This also allowed me to fit in Claws of the Pride and Dark arts to boost leech a bit and give a huge boost to attack speed. The attack speed is nice because you don't have to rely on a triple attack speed roll jewel which currently goes for several exalts a piece if you can even find one for sale.
9.6k ES and 44.6k dps in ho at lvl 91.

Can someone take a look at my tree/gear, i think my gear is pretty decent now. Already changed my tree a couple of times but i feel like i still need more dps and es. Any tips?

ign: LaFuersaEstaConmigo
Last edited by MrProtoX on Jan 30, 2017, 4:33:54 PM
Did someone try ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM passive node ?

Does it work if i take +cold\fire ele dmg ring or im just dumb :<

Its not so far away and i can take energy shield on the way.
"
quflamingo wrote:
Did someone try ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM passive node ?

Does it work if i take +cold\fire ele dmg ring or im just dumb :<

Its not so far away and i can take energy shield on the way.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but if i'm not mistaken, if you hit an enemy with 2 elements at the same time, then EE will give the enemy +25% to both of the resistances that you hit it with, and -50% to the third element you did not hit it with.
Last edited by AZN_R3D3MPTION on Jan 30, 2017, 10:12:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info