[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
Eliqq wrote:
Hey guys. I just bricked my sixth shaper set. I am getting really frustrated and I just feel like I don't do damage fast enough, and then I get overwhelmed by vortex puddles, leading to bad placements during add phase and zana dying to then getting raped by projectile circle death balls.

I have 1252 int, 9.7k ES, 36k GMP dps and 61k Slower Proj dps (I use this for the fight of course)

What the hell can I do? I am getting really frustrated and I just want to be able to say I have killed shaper.

Character profile is open if you want to see my tree. Here's my gear:

Upgrade gear, practice more. What is you dex, accuracy? Get astramentis, better helmet, exalt/divine your gloves. Get ancestral protector.

My slower proj full buffed dps w/o vaal haste:
Damn this build got expensive as fuck in order to conquer endgame. It already takes some good currency to map in high tier comfortably but in order to do engame? Hot damn this is probably not for someone who doesn't play a lot. Shame since i had this build in mind to help me get my 36 challenges and i really really can't be bother to make another character in this league because of the leveling process would take up a week since i can't play as much. What a shame i really wanted those wings :/ What should i upgrade the most?

Spoiler

Everything probably has to be upgraded at some point but i can't do it because i don't have the currency and i can't play as much and i feel like even a mirror drop wouldnt let me buy the gear i need to have a chance against shaper etc.
Last edited by GeronimRoeder on Jan 27, 2017, 9:08:45 AM
"
What should i upgrade the most?

Boots/quality gems - gloves/ring. Divine Helmet, sell it and buy a useful enchant.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Jan 27, 2017, 9:18:49 AM
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
What should i upgrade the most?

Boots/quality gems - gloves/ring. Divine Helmet, sell it and buy a useful enchant.

Holy shit i utter completely forgot my gems. You're right i need to level 20 and quality them asap. I somehow totally forgot about this aspect also it's one of the most important ones. Cheers. =D
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
Eliqq wrote:
Hey guys. I just bricked my sixth shaper set. I am getting really frustrated and I just feel like I don't do damage fast enough, and then I get overwhelmed by vortex puddles, leading to bad placements during add phase and zana dying to then getting raped by projectile circle death balls.

I have 1252 int, 9.7k ES, 36k GMP dps and 61k Slower Proj dps (I use this for the fight of course)

What the hell can I do? I am getting really frustrated and I just want to be able to say I have killed shaper.

Character profile is open if you want to see my tree. Here's my gear:

Upgrade gear, practice more. What is you dex, accuracy? Get astramentis, better helmet, exalt/divine your gloves. Get ancestral protector.

My slower proj full buffed dps w/o vaal haste:

Uhm, I've looked at your character, seen your gear etc.
I cant see how you hit that tooltip dps with SP and flasks tbh.
Im at 62k HO DPS with GMP, Golem and wrath which is to be considered VERY high end dps for this build (80-100ex budget) and with SP golem wrath, fully buffed and flasks im at 292k dps.
I'm lvl 95 btw with a quite offensive tree.
Now tell me how you squeeze out 150k more dps than i do with worse gear?!
Either your screenshot is with dps tweaked tree and nothing but dps buffs from flasks and aurabot and whatever shrines n stuff or you're bullshitting. Or im retarded lmao :)
"
Robaholic wrote:

Im at 62k HO DPS with GMP, Golem and wrath which is to be considered VERY high end dps for this build (80-100ex budget) and with SP golem wrath, fully buffed and flasks im at 292k dps.
Either your screenshot is with dps tweaked tree and nothing but dps buffs from flasks and aurabot and whatever shrines n stuff or you're bullshitting. Or im retarded lmao :)

Are you looking at correct profile? I feel like you are not. I'm at 74k in HO. I have a build thread, but i don't think linking it here is appropriate.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Jan 27, 2017, 10:18:24 AM
You can do all high-end with only 48K at HO and only 6 frenzy charges, just killed Chayula and got 36 challenges, yeahh!

Spoiler

My passive Tree (only 6 frenzy and ES nodes)

Max DPS with GMP full buffed @ 7 frenzy charges

Spoiler

Max DPS with Slower Projectiles full buffed @ 7 frenzy charges

Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Feb 1, 2017, 9:16:48 AM
That's with lightning pen. I don't have added lightning damage in my setup at all. I use Faster Attacks as my 6th link.

Also do note that I'm using Empower Lvl3 in my 4-link where my Lightning golem gem sits. This is because I only primarily run uber lab all the time and my Vaal gems don't get charged up during Izaro fights.

Without that Empower gem I'm at 58,185 tooltip dps (Wrath + Golem + GMP).

Here's the link to my passive tree.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRAecDHgQHBfkOSA-rES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFfAWvxcmGYoZ1xpVG8gdTx8CH0Ei6iPTKjgrCiy_LR8uUzW5Nj02xTboPL5B0EMxRmlMs0z_TipQQlT-VYVWSFZjVvpaGluvXfJfal9wYSFjp20ZbWxvJ3XLd9d6hH_Gg22ExYTvhq6MNo1-j2CP-pAKkyeTlZUglcyXBppqm7Wfy6EioS-iLqJAoqOjiqXLpyunMK0zr-u1SLe2vea-ir6nwcXB88MzwzrEos_d0B_QrdDQ02_Tftgk2NXZW9rB3UbndOjW6mLrFOtj7BjtP-4O73rv6_GK9Pj5Yw==

"
redix27 wrote:
"
loaferzz wrote:
Personally I took the Faster Attacks route since day 1 of playing this build.

Currently my tooltip dps is 58,499 in HO with Wrath + Lightning Golem + GMP.

Here's my gear for reference.

"
KasperBN wrote:
Hello Spectral Throwers,

Any final thoughts on the last gem in a 6L? Added lightning or Faster Attacks?

Can you link your passive tree? 58K with Add. light dmg or Light. Penetr. gem?
@Robaholic dvs_m0rph does have an Astramantis with +1 Frenzy charges, which means he should have 9 charges instead of the regular 8 that most of us have. Plus looking at his tree he's specced extremely offensively and rather than using Fertile mind and other regular dps gems (lightning damage/projectile damage/attack speed) he's using only Grand spectrum gems. Hence the reason why he's got crazy pewpew.

"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
Robaholic wrote:

Are you looking at correct profile? I feel like you are not. I'm at 74k in HO. I have a build thread, but i don't think linking it here is appropriate.
"
loaferzz wrote:

Also do note that I'm using Empower Lvl3 in my 4-link where my Lightning golem gem sits.

I gonna try that :)

Edit: Would have to self cast it, meh :(
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Jan 27, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info