[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
loaferzz wrote:
@Robaholic dvs_m0rph does have an Astramantis with +1 Frenzy charges, which means he should have 9 charges instead of the regular 8 that most of us have. Plus looking at his tree he's specced extremely offensively and rather than using Fertile mind and other regular dps gems (lightning damage/projectile damage/attack speed) he's using only Grand spectrum gems. Hence the reason why he's got crazy pewpew.

It is still not a bad idea to use Fertile Mind jewels, specially the one near Vaal Pact. That one gives me 780 ES for a cost of 1.9k dps which is a good trade, sometimes i do use it, but in general 11,5k ES is enough for me. My tree started less offensive, but as my gear was getting better i was dropping nodes for more grand spectrums. I tried all kinds of skill trees, tried Unwavering, tried dropping spectrums, tried dropping a few for some accuracy and attack speed - did not get any better results than with the tree i have right now. Something to keep in mind - for example: getting witch and templar jewels with my tree is also giving me 50 base int each, which is 10% ES before HoWA boost, so my tree is a bit more defensive than it seems at first :) I think i'm at 280%+ ES in the end.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Jan 27, 2017, 12:18:58 PM
LOL It's NOT THAT hard to self cast :P

The dps increase is incremental only so it's not really a huge deal.

"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
loaferzz wrote:

Also do note that I'm using Empower Lvl3 in my 4-link where my Lightning golem gem sits.

I gonna try that :)

Edit: Would have to self cast it, meh :(
I think anywhere above 10.5k ES is pretty sufficient. As long as you don't try to facetank anything that moves with gusto it's pretty safe.

I'd like to really try your tree but sadly my gear isn't GG enough. Don't think I'll be able to stay above 10k ES if I did.

Some day eventually when I get enough currency to spend again I will definitely. :D

"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
loaferzz wrote:
@Robaholic dvs_m0rph does have an Astramantis with +1 Frenzy charges, which means he should have 9 charges instead of the regular 8 that most of us have. Plus looking at his tree he's specced extremely offensively and rather than using Fertile mind and other regular dps gems (lightning damage/projectile damage/attack speed) he's using only Grand spectrum gems. Hence the reason why he's got crazy pewpew.

It is still not a bad idea to use Fertile Mind jewels, specially the one near Vaal Pact. That one gives me 780 ES for a cost of 1.9k dps which is a good trade, sometimes i do use it, but in general 11,5k ES is enough for me. My tree started less offensive, but as my gear was getting better i was dropping nodes for more grand spectrums. I tried all kinds of skill trees, tried Unwavering, tried dropping spectrums, tried dropping a few for some accuracy and attack speed - did not get any better results than with the tree i have right now. Something to keep in mind - getting witch and templar jewels with my tree is also giving me 50 base int each, which is 10% ES before HoWA boost, so my tree is a bit more defensive than it seems at first :) I think i'm at 280%+ ES in the end.
"
loaferzz wrote:
I think anywhere above 10.5k ES is pretty sufficient. As long as you don't try to facetank anything that moves with gusto it's pretty safe.

I'd like to really try your tree but sadly my gear isn't GG enough. Don't think I'll be able to stay above 10k ES if I did.

Some day eventually when I get enough currency to spend again I will definitely. :D

Well for most of my character life i was using 2 Fertile Mind jewels, and with that staying above 10k should be really easy. So as long as you are 90+ and have good int on gear you should have no problems. Just won't be as strong right away.
Hey guys, i have been playing this build for a few days and got to a point where things are starting to hurt (and by that i mean i'm dying). I'm currently at level 77, playing T8-9 maps.

But right now my DPS is very low 19k in HO with LMP (16 with GMP) and 5.4k ES.

Can you guys look at my gear and tell me what should be my first upgrade (claws? chest? gems? is it worth buying level 20 or even 20/20 gems?). I must warn that i only have about 100c in currency to spend.

Thanks a lot.
"
Krazy_X wrote:
Hey guys, i have been playing this build for a few days and got to a point where things are starting to hurt (and by that i mean i'm dying). I'm currently at level 77, playing T8-9 maps.

But right now my DPS is very low 19k in HO with LMP (16 with GMP) and 5.4k ES.

Can you guys look at my gear and tell me what should be my first upgrade (claws? chest? gems? is it worth buying level 20 or even 20/20 gems?). I must warn that i only have about 100c in currency to spend.

Thanks a lot.

Do lower tier maps for now. Rings would probably be the most cost effective upgrade for you atm. Then boots, gloves and belt (belt might be too expensive for now though). Focus a bit more on int as it will boost both your DPS and ES.
"
loaferzz wrote:

"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
Robaholic wrote:

Uhm, I've looked at your character, seen your gear etc.
I cant see how you hit that tooltip dps with SP and flasks tbh.
Im at 62k HO DPS with GMP, Golem and wrath which is to be considered VERY high end dps for this build (80-100ex budget) and with SP golem wrath, fully buffed and flasks im at 292k dps.
I'm lvl 95 btw with a quite offensive tree.
Now tell me how you squeeze out 150k more dps than i do with worse gear?!
Either your screenshot is with dps tweaked tree and nothing but dps buffs from flasks and aurabot and whatever shrines n stuff or you're bullshitting. Or im retarded lmao :)

Are you looking at correct profile? I feel like you are not. I'm at 74k in HO. I have a build thread, but i don't think linking it here is appropriate.

"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
Robaholic wrote:

Uhm, I've looked at your character, seen your gear etc.
I cant see how you hit that tooltip dps with SP and flasks tbh.
Im at 62k HO DPS with GMP, Golem and wrath which is to be considered VERY high end dps for this build (80-100ex budget) and with SP golem wrath, fully buffed and flasks im at 292k dps.
I'm lvl 95 btw with a quite offensive tree.
Now tell me how you squeeze out 150k more dps than i do with worse gear?!
Either your screenshot is with dps tweaked tree and nothing but dps buffs from flasks and aurabot and whatever shrines n stuff or you're bullshitting. Or im retarded lmao :)

Are you looking at correct profile? I feel like you are not. I'm at 74k in HO. I have a build thread, but i don't think linking it here is appropriate.

Didnt look at tree and jewels lol...it makes sense, i did see the +1 frenzy amu however.
Might do some maths but grand spectrums could theoretically do a big difference yes.
And he do not use unwavering stance thus saving alot of points to use for dps.

@dvs_m0rph ill check out your topic, might be able to pick up something of my liking who knows.
Thanks for the headsup and afterall it seemed i was being slightly retarded haha :)
Last edited by Robaholic on Jan 27, 2017, 1:00:57 PM
"
Robaholic wrote:

Didnt look at tree and jewels lol...it makes sense, i did see the +1 frenzy amu however.
Might do some maths but grand spectrums could theoretically do a big difference yes.

@dvs_m0rph ill check out your topic, might be able to pick up something of my liking who knows.
Thanks for the headsup and afterall it seemed i was being slightly retarded haha :)

I am really curious if you bought that chest for 17-18 ex and exalted int on it. Did you? :)
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
Robaholic wrote:

I am really curious if you bought that chest for 17-18 ex and exalted int on it. Did you? :)

No, i bought it vs 17ex, it was 6S not linked, exalted the life regen so fail.
Hey Exiles,

I really need some help. Can you guys please critique my gear.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRAecDHgX5DkgRDxEvEZYUdRSwFdcV8BcmGYoZ1xpVG8gfQSLqI9MqOCsKLL8uUzY9Nug7DUHQQzFGaUwtTP9OKlT-VYVWSFZjVvpaGluvXGtd8l9qX3BhIW1sbyd1y3fXeoR_xoIeg22ESITFhO-GrohCjX6PRo9gj_qQCpMnk5WVzJcGmmqboZu1n8uhIqEvokCjiqTCpcunCKcwrJitM6_rtUi3tr3mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsNtxKLP3dCt0NDTb9gk2sHdRud06NbqYusU62PsGO0_7g7v6_GK9Pj31_lj

ES 8,500
GMP + Wrath + L-Golem: 20,000 DPS

Q: How do i get 10k+ ES
Q: How can i fit in Ancestral protector Totem?

Thanks,
Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Jan 27, 2017, 8:36:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info