[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Why not to take instead of Astramentis Carnage Heart. It has a lot of + resistances and offers better leach and higher damage during leach?
"
Sharmi wrote:
Why not to take instead of Astramentis Carnage Heart. It has a lot of + resistances and offers better leach and higher damage during leach?

Using Carnage Heart has a number of issues. The only benefit is the all res.

The max for Carnage Heart is 40 to all stats versus 100 from Astramentis. The life leech is only for physical attack damage, which we're pretty much only dealing lightning. With Vaal Pact, the life leech we have is applied instantly, so the increased damage while leeching never actually comes into effect.
this my equips good or not? please tell thanksPassive skill tree build
"
badcrash wrote:
Looks rather good. Can't check your gear, as your profile is private.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hey there, been loving this build but wanna try to push to be able to clear guardians/shaper. What sort of gear upgrades should I be looking for to get there? Here's my current gear, thanks!

I have about 700c to spend.
Last edited by Berto33 on Jun 22, 2017, 3:39:30 PM
"
Berto33 wrote:
Hey there, been loving this build but wanna try to push to be able to clear guardians/shaper. What sort of gear upgrades should I be looking for to get there? Here's my current gear, thanks!

I have about 700c to spend.

In no particular order:
- Claws could really use an upgrade, I'd like to see +12 INT versions at least
- Very good chance that a set of Shaper's Touch will increase your accuracy (and DPS) by a large amount
- Vinktars should be the penetration variant.
- Drop the Overflowing Chalice for The Wise Oak. Ensure your lightning resist is highest - shouldn't be hard with the Vinktars also running.
- Q20 your main attack gems. You're giving up 20% attack speed and 20% elemental damage with your current gems.
- 6L your chest (or replace it with a high ES version) and add in a Faster Attacks.
- Remember to level and keep in your off hands a slower projectiles for tough bosses, and a faster projectiles for bosses that need to be sniped from long distance. Like some of the guys in Hall of the Grandmasters.
Can someone suggest how I can improve my character (passive tree and gear)? Right now I am lvl 89 and tooltip DPs at ho is only 21k with clarity and discipline ( cannot run wrath because it's be running out of mana all the time). Es with aura is about 8.4k. resistance is capped.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lcsma/characters

I know I need to upgrade my chest ( 6L and/or higher Es), probably a better belt ( but really like the 20% Es on the current belt), and vintkar. Also need to get quality gems.. I have about 3ex in currency so obviously cannot upgrade everything...

Thanks

Many thanks for guide and build.
"Budget video" inspired me to try it on SSF LSC, and here is some results:
Spoiler

Gear atm:
Spoiler

~35k on GMP and ~61 with SPS (21 Wrath + Golem)

Last edited by h.Anim on Jun 25, 2017, 10:55:51 PM
"
lcsma wrote:
Can someone suggest how I can improve my character (passive tree and gear)? Right now I am lvl 89 and tooltip DPs at ho is only 21k with clarity and discipline ( cannot run wrath because it's be running out of mana all the time). Es with aura is about 8.4k. resistance is capped.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lcsma/characters

I know I need to upgrade my chest ( 6L and/or higher Es), probably a better belt ( but really like the 20% Es on the current belt), and vintkar. Also need to get quality gems.. I have about 3ex in currency so obviously cannot upgrade everything...

Thanks

Firstly, flasks. One mana flask in case of emergencies, but really, you should never have to touch it unless you mess up in a no regen modded map. A drop back to a Hallowed level flask would be a good idea as well, it still gives you more than your mana pool, and takes less kills to fill.

Drop the quicksilver. Movement is handled by whirling blades, and extra movement speed is pointless.

Personally, I run a silver flask with bleed, wise oak, vinktar with lightning pen, hallowed mana, and Atziri's for the extra damage. Even in no regen maps I never need the mana flask - to the point that I've seriously considered dumping it.

Next, everything else:
- One ring is low in INT
- One ring is missing Elemental Damage with weapons
- The ES on the belt is nice, however, you're missing out on Elemental damage, INT, and resists to run it. If you can make that up on the rest of your gear, fine... but I'd be shocked if you can get away with it.
- LAB. Get yourself through uber lab. Those last two points lets you ignore elemental ailments, and that's big.
- You only have accuracy rating on a single ring, none of the rest of your gear. You need a fair bit of accuracy, which is why most of us run Shaper's Touch for gloves.
- I use another Fertile Mind to the left of Vaal Pact.
- The reason you are running out of mana is because you have no leech. This build doesn't take much mana, so a single node next to Vitality Void will fix you up there.
- I would respec your tree around the top - the extra nodes to get Unnatural calm aren't worth it IMO. I'd rather spend those points on the lower right getting to Primeval Force. Check out the path on this tree:

111 points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info