[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Thanks for the suggestion. Trying your build tree now, tool tip dps already increased to 23k, so definitely a good start... will try to get the other things sorted one by one.
Spoiler

Im pretty unsure what to do next. Thinking about getting int on my belt, or upgrading body armour for more int/ES. Any suggestions?

Sitting at 9,7k ES and 44k GMP with golem/aura.

Also current budget for buying new stuff is ~24 ex
Last edited by Janneban on Jun 28, 2017, 2:25:21 PM
"
Janneban wrote:
Spoiler

Im pretty unsure what to do next. Thinking about getting int on my belt, or upgrading body armour for more int/ES. Any suggestions?

You're pretty much right, but there's a few little things, and a couple that could be expensive.

- If you drop the Silver or mana flask for a Wise Oak, you'll get a bunch of extra damage as long as your lightning resist is highest.
- You could try to pick up 4xdamage mod jewels.
- Rings with the Elreon mod +% to energy shield would likely help. Not like chances are you're getting murdered with 9.7k ES already, tho.
- Your Astramentis has weak stats. It could improve by 19.
- A good 3-rat talisman will outperform your Astramentis anyway, if you can find one and afford it.
- I'm running a third Fertile Mind, in the socket next to Vaal Pact. I haven't actually swapped in a decent damage jewel to see which one is better, but that's a relatively cheap thing to try. Path of Building says the difference is minimal, with another Fertile Mind coming in with ~3200dps more. That's only ~1.5% difference overall, though. Mind you, you also get a bunch more ES, mana, mana regen, etc.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
http://poe-profile.info/profile/dervichter/HoWa_Os

Hi, i need help to upgrade my stuff. Actually i farm Shaped Strand and Shore with sextants and leaguestone but i want to do more damage and survivability!

When i search to change my stuff (Helmet, boots, rings, gloves) it' very expensive (1 mirror for the Helmet, between 40-100ex for the rest and for the rings it's hard because they give me my resistances)

Any help is welcome, if you have exemples for any upgrade too! I have +/- 160ex for the moment and more if my Reach of the Council (mostly perfect) and my Maligaro gloves find buyer
Last edited by Dervichter on Jun 29, 2017, 4:01:47 AM
"
Janneban wrote:
Spoiler

I am in a pretty similiar situation. I need to get some more skillpoints for primeval force. Stats are more or less the same. Maybe you want to try to get a +1 to socketed gems shaper's touch and socket disc, wrath, enlighten (lvl4) and empower (lvl4).

Vaaled some Elemental Weakness on hit for my Shaper's today. But would that really work with the empower? Wouldnt the mana cost be too great?
Last edited by Janneban on Jun 29, 2017, 2:03:35 PM
"
Janneban wrote:

Vaaled some Elemental Weakness on hit for my Shaper's today. But would that really work with the empower? Wouldnt the mana cost be too great?

As long as you have the enlighten lvl4 its alright. im just rocking a lvl 3 and i have to take the 4% reduced mana reserved on tree near CI.
"
Dervichter wrote:
http://poe-profile.info/profile/dervichter/HoWa_Os

Hi, i need help to upgrade my stuff. Actually i farm Shaped Strand and Shore with sextants and leaguestone but i want to do more damage and survivability!

When i search to change my stuff (Helmet, boots, rings, gloves) it' very expensive (1 mirror for the Helmet, between 40-100ex for the rest and for the rings it's hard because they give me my resistances)

Any help is welcome, if you have exemples for any upgrade too! I have +/- 160ex for the moment and more if my Reach of the Council (mostly perfect) and my Maligaro gloves find buyer
You're taking a resistance hit by using Headhunter, so you need to make that up somewhere - rings is as good a place as any. Headhunter is still totally worth it. I'd likely play around with dropping some damage nodes for resist nodes or swapping jewels in with resists - totally up to you, and you might end up net positive.

Remember to factor in your wise oak - that's an additional +35 to all, and at 20 lives for 6 seconds, you can basically have that up all the time except for bosses. Bosses that take more than 12 seconds to kill with this char usually spawn some adds for you to refill your flasks.

You should be able to pick up a helmet in the 350-400es range with +INT on it cheap(ish). You would lose the ST enchant, of course - even so, that will increase your survival rate at the expense of some clear speed.

Your second claw is weak on INT, replacing that should be relatively cheap.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
For the second claw 11% is good? I loose 1% on damage against rare monsters and 1% on WED.

I try t15 yesterday and it's too hard actually! Resist elem is completly insane and dark forest too!

I think i go to craft a good helmet, i have one with ST enchant.

For rings i'm lost xD
Someone told me: Shaper's touch is useless but when i change it in Path Of Building i loose Hit Chance and dps (but i take +/- 300 Es) and more resist...

Hard to know what to do!
Hi there mate, thank you for your build .
So far I am loving it and having a blast playing it.

Can I ask you please, to take a loot at my profile and tell me what should I improve? (I do have rings with elem damage 33 and 31%, also 31% on belt and amulet aswell, but I am using gold build+hh for farming maps)
With GMC, golem and aura ( without totem ) I am getting 36k dps, with totem 43k .

Is this a decent ammount to do end content? Like guardians/shaper and so on ?

Thank you.
Last edited by Addelain on Jun 30, 2017, 5:54:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info