[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
CottonSwabs wrote:
When gearing, what should be the topmost priority? Or are there multiple priorities?

In terms of damage? Soak pool? Probably INT, right?

Just having some trouble coming up with a more optimal build with limited funds.
On the gear that's just rare, you want high elemental damage and INT rolls. Keep in mind you need to cap your resists using helm, chest, belt, boots and rings for most of us, anyway.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
"
TheNukes wrote:
I tweaked the tree a bit - skipped the Forces of Nature area, Nullification, and Sniper to take Coordination, Acuity, and the ES nodes by Deep Wisdom. Don't remember for sure, but I think the changes got me more ES and DPS.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRAecEBw5ID6sRUBGWFHUV1xa_FyYZihnXGlUbJRvIHU8fAiL0I9MkiySdKjgsvy0fLlMwWzW5Nj02xTboN9Q8vkHQQzFGaUuuTLNM_04qUUdU_lWFVkhWY1b6Whpbr13yX2pfcGEhYlpsC20ZbWxvJ3XLd9d4-XqEft1_K3_Gg22ExYTvhq6Nfo25j2CP-pAKkyeVzJcGmmqbtZ_LoSKhL6JAo4qkeKXLpyunMK0zr-u95r6KvqfBxcHVwzPDOsSizZjP3dAf0K3Q0NNv037YJNjV2Vvawd7435jjhOkC6mLsGO0_7g7veu_r8Yr0-Plj_W4=

Also: Late in the game, Three Rat talismans are a huge improvement over Astramentis - I think I'm getting around 200 total Int from mine, plus a good amount of resistance.
Hi im just wondering what are the stats of your three rat talisman? im planning to use it instead of astramentis if its better cause I also need accuracy.
The problem with the Three Rat is plain availability. One with added INT and WED ... well, there seems to be at most 2 available at any time, and there's been plenty of times when there were none.
I'm actually at 11k1 HP and 43k dmg with aura , gmp and golem and i can still easily upgrade for more damage but actually its enough to do ALL content (really) easily including UBER atz,shaper except hall of the grandmasters .
"
Sizleke wrote:
I'm actually at 11k1 HP and 43k dmg with aura , gmp and golem and i can still easily upgrade for more damage but actually its enough to do ALL content (really) easily including UBER atz,shaper except hall of the grandmasters .
You can cheat... err... I mean, use superior strategy for HoTGM. Slower Projectiles will give you murderous DPS. If you run into one of the guys that out DPSs you up close, switch to faster projectiles and stay at range.
The passive tree from Hybrid to ES isnt complete?

The 107 passive tree too, there is missing pretty much :)
is Dying Sun good enough for the invest of 400c ?
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
HI, Im running this build now and its awesome but just a few questions. What can I improve on my gear and can I run uber lab with it? Im currently level 80 with 1.155 int 8.8k es and 30k GMP ho tooltip. Im currently sitting at only 85 accuracy though (feelsbadman). If I upgrade my gloves It'll messed up my build and I still need to run uber lab for my last ascendancy. any tips would be highly appreciated. Great build btw, cheers!
Trade your Rumi's for The Wise Oak, and made sure Lightning resist is your highest. This will give you an additional 20% lightning penetration.

Also, drop your mana flask back to a Hallowed. Hallowed uses 4 charges instead of 10, and refills ~350 mana. You probably have less than 300 left unreserved, so the extra 700 mana is just wasted anyway, but with the Hallowed you get 5 uses for 20 kills instead of 4 uses for 40 kills. Ideal roll on the mana flask is saturated and of staunching - fixes bleed, and because it takes longer to refill your mana, you are immune to bleed for longer. Add another mod to your silver flask.

The rest of your gear is pretty damn decent. You should have no problem running uber lab - I did it with less ES and way less tooltip. Admittedly, I've done Izaro literally thousands of times over several leagues, so I might have a small advantage.
thanks man really appreciate the tips. Just also upgraded my ring, one with 250 accu and higher WED and int and damn is it expensive
"
"
TheNukes wrote:
I tweaked the tree a bit - skipped the Forces of Nature area, Nullification, and Sniper to take Coordination, Acuity, and the ES nodes by Deep Wisdom. Don't remember for sure, but I think the changes got me more ES and DPS.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRAecEBw5ID6sRUBGWFHUV1xa_FyYZihnXGlUbJRvIHU8fAiL0I9MkiySdKjgsvy0fLlMwWzW5Nj02xTboN9Q8vkHQQzFGaUuuTLNM_04qUUdU_lWFVkhWY1b6Whpbr13yX2pfcGEhYlpsC20ZbWxvJ3XLd9d4-XqEft1_K3_Gg22ExYTvhq6Nfo25j2CP-pAKkyeVzJcGmmqbtZ_LoSKhL6JAo4qkeKXLpyunMK0zr-u95r6KvqfBxcHVwzPDOsSizZjP3dAf0K3Q0NNv037YJNjV2Vvawd7435jjhOkC6mLsGO0_7g7veu_r8Yr0-Plj_W4=

Also: Late in the game, Three Rat talismans are a huge improvement over Astramentis - I think I'm getting around 200 total Int from mine, plus a good amount of resistance.
Hi im just wondering what are the stats of your three rat talisman? im planning to use it instead of astramentis if its better cause I also need accuracy.

That's a pretty good one, but I actually don't think it's too hard to find one better than an Astramentis.
Would you guys go for Alchemist tri-cluster or Force of Nature tri-cluster?

Dying Sun worth the heavy investment for this build you think?
Last edited by subiedude8 on Apr 15, 2017, 2:23:00 PM
"
ApacheX wrote:
The passive tree from Hybrid to ES isnt complete?

The 107 passive tree too, there is missing pretty much :)

Revised trees for 2.6.

28 points

66 points

87 points

After you hit this, you'll need to have ES gear and a bunch of refund points, so you can switch from life based to CI based. When you get your ES gear and 88 points to spend, you respec to this tree:

CI Respec at 88 points

111 points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info