PewPewPews Cheap Meltdown Build

Isn't it maybe wiser to help Oak for the 5th endurance charge? Or is the 25% endurance charge generation not reliable enough to do so?
I've tried out this build with a few different variants - made a few tweaks overall. My build has a lot lower ehp and less charges, but clear speed is good.

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAPUlEwB4BAcEswj0CaoPqxEPES0WvxbzGjgc3B_HIG4i9CSLJjwmlScvKPoqOCt4LJwtiy-dMtE6WDrYPAU9X0GHRUdFnUyzTwRQMFBCUlNTNVNSVUtVxlZIXyph4mZUakNsC20ZfIN-r4KbgseD24UyhXuLjIw2jRmQVZMnlnSXlZf0mK2aO5rgn9-iAKcItoa3PriTvOrAVMBmwJrDOtWm2CTYvdlf2fzbXt2M4BLr5Ovu7DjtIO0873zwH_nd-ej-CjWS_o9N46ZXOuHyRZu1X7CExcpKiFtvCLALb57xs0tXwOMDmismrv3sLnUqcWJYbWQzAAAAAAA=

To OP: why not use EE? I believe this build will do a lot more damage with it.

Also, have you tried these gloves? You can place the channeling gear in there rather than the helm.

Last edited by rotting_fox on Dec 28, 2016, 12:45:23 AM
Rime gaze isn t a great choice, the loss of aoe is too bad (at least for my playstyle),i would rather use a rare helm(you can buy one with a good lab enchant and self craft life and res) or use geofri's crest for the mini empower free link.
Orb of storm is a great addition for single target charge generation and i personally like rallying cry if you have a spare socket.
Lastly i m using a lvl 1 incinerate (since i felt like discharge was doing 95% of my total damage anyway), in that way i didn t take "tireless" and "righteous decree" for the -% mana cost and i took "purity of flesh" to compensate the loss of life nodes
Thanks PewPew, really wanting to try this build, looks a laugh.

Guys don't forget he's using the helm for the 20% elemental piercing - AoE from a glove setup might be better, but you can get AoE from the tree; elemental penetration not so much (and certainly not 20% to ALL three elements).
Thanks a lot! I love your firestorm witch guide.

The CwDT on gloves is level 1 on purpose, right? To get it to proc often? So other gems should be leveled up just enough to require level 38 or lower. Your Vortex is (level 4), but Blade Vortex isn't.
Hi, not sure if anyone tried using a hysteria weapon with this build but it might be good to try also ?
"
FireAtWill wrote:
Thanks PewPew, really wanting to try this build, looks a laugh.

Guys don't forget he's using the helm for the 20% elemental piercing - AoE from a glove setup might be better, but you can get AoE from the tree; elemental penetration not so much (and certainly not 20% to ALL three elements).

The problem is that you're only getting 20% res pen with 39% AOE whereas with the gloves you get 20% AOE and 37% resist pen. The only real benefit I can see with the helm is that you get BOTH fire and lightning pen whereas with the gloves I linked you only get one or other other. The problem is the helm isn't that great and you lose one of the best slots for most builds.

This is my full build currently level 81 - it works pretty good. Works surprisingly well for not requiring a 6L. Highest map I've done so far is T6 - will try higher as I level the gems and try a few other variants.
Last edited by rotting_fox on Jan 2, 2017, 6:19:51 PM
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Heatshiver
This may surprisingly be a good option, i always considered it vendor trash but +2 to discharge and 60% mana regen seems pretty good.
@Kraeoss an essence of hysteria would cost more than everything else conbined, and this is supposed to be a budget build

Edit: it s a pure evasion helm, it will be a pain to get 4B socket
Last edited by Apathy91 on Jan 3, 2017, 1:33:23 PM
Could singularity work ?
"
Kraeoss wrote:
Could singularity work ?

Just happened to find one yesterday and i like it, just turned 76 and cleared till maps 8 with it ( rare ones but with no extreem mods ) . i used Cybi'ls before and while survivility is good with the paw i felt i was lacking a bit in offence wich aproved with it. Still trying out different weapons like Doriyan scepter wich looks like given me more damage but i still didn't grab vaal pact so reflect kills me pretty quickly. Using Geofri's instead Rime Gaze because i need the resist atm and also like the bigger area of the discharge. I also found these gloves wich i tried out but i never get Frenzy charges. Anyone knows why ? Would be nice for more damage output.

To OP

Thanks for sharing this build, i'm having alot of fun with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info