PewPewPews Cheap Meltdown Build

I guess i miss the point why cold dmg. isnt incinerate fire and discharge mixed elemental? In youre video the skills are blue as well so i guess i just miss a point, care to explain?
"
Justice_Queti wrote:
I guess i miss the point why cold dmg. isnt incinerate fire and discharge mixed elemental? In youre video the skills are blue as well so i guess i just miss a point, care to explain?

If you about my idea, with the helmet we change type of damage needed to apply ele effect's. Cold dmg can ignite, fire dmg can shock and lightning dmg can freez.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
i actually do mean the original helmet (rime gaze). dont quite understand why cold dmg or how(refering to the video) incinerate is tunred to cold in this build
"
Justice_Queti wrote:
i actually do mean the original helmet (rime gaze). dont quite understand why cold dmg or how(refering to the video) incinerate is tunred to cold in this build

Main reason - pseudo 5L for discharg, the rest is not so important.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Last edited by Wasfill on Dec 23, 2016, 7:37:01 AM
this doesnt explain why the skills in the video are blue though implying there is some cold conversion. I do understand your point i just wanna understand if i missed something
Hey PewPew.

Loved your demo video of this build and decided to try it out. Quick leveling tip wich i found early merci since i didn't use my brain :)

You can level with "main" helm setup and only change inc. aoe to conc effect and discharge for second firestorm which you can level :) Kills things pretty fast. Also im using Geoffri's Crest as a leveling helm which helps with killing things until i can start using Romira's. Also using cybil's paw for leveling weapon is great since you get tons of life back with firestorm setup and helps surviving those pesky breaches :)

So far having blast with this build. Cheers for sharing !

- Keawen
Last edited by tudezzz on Dec 23, 2016, 2:42:56 PM
why ues APEP's Rage ?
any other good weaapon?
Hello guys, back from celebrating Christmas, how were your days?

@fatekills: You can start leveling using CWC it whenever you get it, chance discharge with either Firestorm or any other skill that looks fancy(firestorm is probably the fastest though)

@Seufari: In general I would only get geofri's over Rize when I have a leveled Empower. You could also argue that the ~15% reduced AoE is not worth the damage increase as well.

@Wasfill: Mind of the council is certainly a decent possibility. Especially for Reflect maps, could be a great swap in. I wouldn't go for Thirst of Horrors as it's not worth losing life and res over extra leech. Esh's Visage is a decent solution however, as it adds at least a little bit of life/res(and can be upgraded to mirror, which is probably expensive, but worth it).

@Justice_Queti: Oh, that has nothing to do with cold damage. That blue flame is just an MTX effect. Purely cosmetic :)

@minerva520: I have no real reason to use Apep's. I'm currently testing multiple other weapons, once I found something I'm settling with, I'll let you guys know :)

I had a little test on my stream before I left. Just in case you were wondering how the build works. It's bad quality, but at least not unnecessarily speeding up and stuttering. Still working around with this new tool, once I got it set up with the proper settings etc, I'll hopefully start making some better quality vids.

Check it out here: https://www.twitch.tv/thasprout/v/109326396 (might not be up if you see this a couple weeks later)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
not bad.
ekSi - making GG builds since 1999
The cast speed from apep rage help getting charge.
How much cast speed do you need to get to a decent ammount of charge even in single target?
In my opinion the best weapon would be a rare wand with cast speed,spell damage and proj speed (for quality of life with incinerate)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info