Why does POE hate standard players?

I don't fucking understand why every goddam release I'm forced to waste hours of my life going through the same fucking boring content, farming shit I already own, just to play the new content?

What the fuck does poe have against standard?

The economy is ruined in standard, what the fuck does it matter?

Last bumped on Dec 22, 2016, 8:59:55 AM
I'm not going to sugar coat this and it will be a simple answer.

- Because you aren't important
- All balancing is directed at the leagues
- Every single decision etc is for the leagues

You're just a well harsh once more a ''dumping ground''

That's it.

No coats
No nothing

Straight answer that's fact.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 21, 2016, 12:15:44 AM
I do not sense the hate since it is all nonsense and the economy is only ruined by the actions of the players. The economy is driven by the players for the players. You reap what you sow (not referring specifically to you OP).
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 21, 2016, 12:18:00 AM
"

That's it.

No coats
No nothing

Pretty bad, Elitist reply.

Here is some facts for you dinosaur :

1. Mathil can destroy all content with 5 link life based bino's blade flurry.
2. You struggle with 6 link + god tier blade flurry to the point of complaining all over the forums. Had to reroll blade vortex for some skilless, brainless, unchallenging play.
3. You earn your god tier gear via private indexer + playing 24/7, yet doesn't stream to earn a living which makes me think you live off your daddy's money.

Hard facts.
Last edited by Krayken on Dec 21, 2016, 12:38:16 AM
"
Krayken wrote:
"

That's it.

No coats
No nothing

2. You struggle with 6 link + god tier blade flurry to the point of complaining all over the forums. Had to reroll blade vortex for some skilless, brainless, unchallenging play.
3. You earn your god tier gear via private indexer + playing 24/7, yet doesn't stream to earn a living which makes me think you live off your daddy's money.

Hard facts.

Everything you just said,are retartedly out of context.

Whatever you just said had no corroletion to what ino said about(which was the truth)
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Dec 21, 2016, 12:47:15 AM
"
Rawrasawr wrote:
I don't fucking understand why every goddam release I'm forced to waste hours of my life going through the same fucking boring content, farming shit I already own, just to play the new content?

What the fuck does poe have against standard?

The economy is ruined in standard, what the fuck does it matter?

No one's forcing you to do anything. Play standard if you want, play league if you want.

The economy are driven by players, it's 'ruined' because of the players. Not really GGG's fault, heck, it's not even the players fault. It's just what it is. Without leagues, this game would be long dead by now.

Any loot-based game would not be able to sustain player base cycles without some sort of a soft restart mechanics, where new players could come in without having to 'compete' with people who have played for years, returning players would have a chance to (not) feel the same and try out new stuff, players who've been playing the game and was getting bored would get the same chance and try out different stuff from the economy, new loot, new mechanics, etc. PoE has one of the best implementation in that aspect. There were various gaming articles applauding how they're doing it despite it's not something new.
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:
"

That's it.

No coats
No nothing

Hard facts.

Everything you just said,are retartedly out of context.

Whatever you just said had no corroletion to what ino said about(which was the truth)

Was a pretty fucking sick burn though.
I love Standard, it's really fun. I'm biased though because I don't really give two shits about economies.

Back in the days of Anarchy, Onslaught, and the like, temp league mechanics were practically guaranteed to find their way into the main game immediately after league end. So Standard actually did get access to all new content, on a 3 month delay (the temp league itself I always thought of as a 'test realm' for that content). Now, it seems we're seeing a return to that trend, what with Prophecy added throughout the main game and Essence added throughout the main game too.

I'm playing plenty of Breach because I actually found it pretty fun, but I still consider myself a Standard player at heart. Standard is my home, and I have absolutely zero problems with it (though of course I understand why other players might).

I don't know if it might be worth continuing to share how I feel about Standard so that some people who currently hate Standard might come to love it the way I do.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I play both but League content is just that...League content. Just think of them as beta testers and you can join if you want. Maybe you will like it? And bring some nice stuff back to standard.
The only reason I play leagues is because of the items that may be league specific. That's the ONLY reason. I hate starting over all the time.

- Sheepster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info