[3.1] 7's Shocking Flurry Raider // God Damn !

So how good is this build? what kind of dps can I expect? give me some numbers.
"
Vindarfael wrote:
So how good is this build? what kind of dps can I expect? give me some numbers.

I don't like the "dps" shown on guide because always it's inflated to make the build more "OP"

On PoB, against Shaper, I get to 250k effective dps (AW up / AA / HoI / HoT) with 7 frenzy on 6stages BF. My curse is Enfeeble so I could go higher with Ele Weakness but like I've told you it's like cheating.

I mean, with a 5L, I farmed red maps easily so the damage is really not a problem and it was in Breach League.
Last edited by sev7NN on Aug 10, 2017, 11:36:06 AM
Breach League? What about right now? How well is it doing right now?
"
Faowin wrote:

Well since Breach League everything has been upgraded.
We have more damage => more leech, more evasion, more life.
It's doing better than before that's sure.

I don't have enough currency to buy a 6L Perfect Form in SC to see where is the limits of the build.
"
sev7NN wrote:
"
Faowin wrote:

Well since Breach League everything has been upgraded.
We have more damage => more leech, more evasion, more life.
It's doing better than before that's sure.

I don't have enough currency to buy a 6L Perfect Form in SC to see where is the limits of the build.

Well how far have you gotten so far? Can you upload a video of you running a map of where you're at now? I really want to try this build but don't want to if it's only slightly better than what I have now
Hey everyone! I am sort of new to all this and I would like some help, just to clear a few things out.

First:
What gems are these (the exact name), i will post it like it says in the guide:
-"EDA"
-Cast when Damage Taken (lvl1) (what does the lvl1 mean in this context?)
-Crit Strikes (EO)

Second:
What jewels should I use in this build?

Br
"
Hey everyone! I am sort of new to all this and I would like some help, just to clear a few things out.

First:
What gems are these (the exact name), i will post it like it says in the guide:
-"EDA"
-Cast when Damage Taken (lvl1) (what does the lvl1 mean in this context?)
-Crit Strikes (EO)

Second:
What jewels should I use in this build?

Br

EDA = Elemental Damage with Attacks
lvl1 for level 1.
Crit Strikes on Whirling Blades helps us trigger Elemental Overload in some cases.

Check "About the Build" for jewels filter.

"
Faowin wrote:
Well how far have you gotten so far? Can you upload a video of you running a map of where you're at now? I really want to try this build but don't want to if it's only slightly better than what I have now

I've got to red maps. Didn't try Guardians or Uber Atziri. Uber Izaro and Atziri is easy with this build. You only have to dodge Izaro Leap. For the video, I will try to do it this week.
Last edited by sev7NN on Aug 10, 2017, 6:56:02 PM
"
sev7NN wrote:

lvl1 for level 1.
Crit Strikes on Whirling Blades helps us trigger Elemental Overload in some cases.

1. yes but level 1 gem, or acutally from lvl 1? As I said - i an very new to this.

2. Crit strikes, which gem is that? There are more than 1 gem associated with critial strikes,

3. I checked the link but i dont understand shit whats going on there =/.

"
Noltch wrote:
"
sev7NN wrote:

lvl1 for level 1.

1. yes but level 1 gem, or acutally from lvl 1? As I said - i an very new to this.

2. Crit strikes, which gem is that? There are more than 1 gem associated with critial strikes,

3. I checked the link but i dont understand shit whats going on there =/.

........ Guys check the wiki if you don't know. I'm not supposed to do all the job x) https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support
You need to be lvl 38 to equip CwDT lvl 1.

These are the gems affecting Crit:
Cast On Critical Strike
Increased Critical Damage
Increased Critical Strikes
Power Charge On Critical

I let you find this one.

3. You can buy & sell item on poe.trade, the jewels displayed are the jewels you're looking for. Clic on "Show search from" on the top of the webpage, then you will find the mod you want to get.
you talk about Aoe problem.... is there a wya to see a vidoe or know more about this AoE problem ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info