[3.1] 7's Shocking Flurry Raider // God Damn !

Tell me what you think of this build,

Pretty similar, a few things dropped though but feel you would get the same effect overall. Also preset for 3.0

https://poeplanner.com/AAgAAQEACBIjAH2bjQgu7YMZjgBe037veu4OVvp_K_1uft14-Y25MHxRR42_BbVirGyMnao2PetjES8rCl3ynsSmvlRHjDZVS2HiJpUWvw5IEZYHHpUu8NVJUX_GMFutMxnXkydsCyL0bRkI9GpDl_RSUz1fl5VMswQHg9tVxjpYHwI2xdgkVkjo1iLqwzoqOCSLD6ubJnpTYevPet1GY6cRgUV-Dlxq-tQjMHHdqEt4OkI31O0_Ps-95nfX459noId2Sn0UdRjbdPGPYG8nmmohYCyFWhpAoHrvBS107Zu1hMW-iqEv0B_v60a302-86lWFpcsXJnqEX3CDbTy-2NXQrUHQAAASAAEAAgAH0AEB9AECBAEBAQACAAA=
This might be a stupid question - but why not use something else instead of added cold..is that really best in slot..

I just now saw that in your 6 linked, gem linked set up for the chest, you want to use elemental focus - BUT doesnt that prevent your from shock enimies / trash clear, with your added lightning? (i know yoru got vinktars, so youre shocking anyway..and the more dmg from ele focus is nice..i think i get your choice ;) )

BUT why do you prefere added cold over faster attacks ? do you hae that much atk speed already ?
Last edited by hyyyben on Jul 24, 2017, 8:52:12 PM
"
hyyyben wrote:

BUT why do you prefere added cold over faster attacks ? do you hae that much atk speed already ?

Yeah we have enough AS, added cold got buffed also so no need to think about it, it's BiS
are you going to update this so the tree isnt broken? says 3.0 but doesn't work with the 3.0 tree...
"
are you going to update this so the tree isnt broken? says 3.0 but doesn't work with the 3.0 tree...

Sorry for the delay. Trees are up !
can we use st? what you will chnge on tree?
"
Slabas wrote:
can we use st? what you will chnge on tree?

Take shadow & ranger proj nodes. Remove AoE & maybe don't go to Elemental Overload so you take more Projectile damage nodes.
I updated the build. Please give me feedback !
You think you this build is still viable without abyssal cry? I love idea of this build but I don't like having to use run in the middle of a pack and use abyssal cry before clearing it. It's just personal preference I guess. Any replacement ideas?
Last edited by SilverXa on Aug 5, 2017, 10:07:46 PM
whoops double post
Last edited by SilverXa on Aug 5, 2017, 10:02:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info