[3.1] 7's Shocking Flurry Raider // God Damn !

is this a lightning pathfinder build? I'm still pretty new and playing a TS deadeye, I'd like to advance into something better though really, but not really sure what to do.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Stats currently (lvl 89):

Life 5178 (~5500 in a breach)
accuracy 88%
aps 5.56
blade flurry damage 3193 (with only grace and wrath running in HO)

evasion rating 29189
evade 64%
dodge attacks/spells 46%

"
is this a lightning pathfinder build? I'm still pretty new and playing a TS deadeye, I'd like to advance into something better though really, but not really sure what to do.

This build is with Raider ascendancy. We play Blade Flurry with lightning damage.
The build is really budget, for 2ex, you can have everything to go deep in this game.

You have to get used to some mechanics:
-Learn how to Abyssal Cry efficiently
-Manage your flasks.

This build is not easy in terms of character gameplay but for a cheap amount of money, you can enjoy a good poe experience ;)
"
sev7NN wrote:
"

This build is with Raider ascendancy. We play Blade Flurry with lightning damage.
The build is really budget, for 2ex, you can have everything to go deep in this game.

You have to get used to some mechanics:
-Learn how to Abyssal Cry efficiently
-Manage your flasks.

This build is not easy in terms of character gameplay but for a cheap amount of money, you can enjoy a good poe experience ;)

I have been using enduring cry already, so I guess this will be similar?

Thanks for reply, I will be sure to try this out when I have some more currency.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
I have been using enduring cry already, so I guess this will be similar?

Quite similar but enduring cry you can spam it whenever you can, but we use abyssal cry as our way to clear big packs because BF struggle in AoE alone.
Last edited by sev7NN on Jan 3, 2017, 1:04:28 PM
Another update:

Esh and Tul down. Tul was rather easy, did 2 runs. Esh is challenging, can`t just soak up the damage. Did 3 runs, none deathless, best so far was one death.

Sadly nothing good dropped from the bosses. However, on the way back cleaning up loot I found a funky unique jewel called Primordial Might. Which is apparently worth ~4 exalted. Huzzah \0/

So I got me something nice:

Took about ~350 chromes to get the colors sorted...sorta, im happy with 3b,2g,1r. Sticking with added cold instead of increased area damage. Getting 4b,1g,1r is apparently ~3300 chromes, ill pass lol. Got abyssal cry for the aoe anyway.

I was already melting map bosses, might just stick an increased rarity gem in the 6th slot.

Anyway, onwards to the next bosses!

Gz DeGrand for the 6L and for the colors =D

What is your flask setup atm ?
Did you think about 2x Vinktar to get more leech & dps output ?

Im trying out an overflowing chalice instead of the forbidden taste. Now I mash 4 flasks at once, uptime of vinktars is pretty good with it.

Last edited by DeGrand on Jan 6, 2017, 9:06:19 AM
Following along on the skill tree here thru normal. finished Normal using a bow and now getting ready to switch over to Blade Furry... here is my gear and tree. used split arrow with heralds ice and ash and clarity and stone golem. The Siege item worked pretty good with LMP and culling strike. but this is all on normal...

Gear

Roths Reach was a nice Bow and made everything easy... never spent more than 1 or 2 alchemy for any item...

stats

now making the move to the BF which is going to be a lot different than the bow. i would actually recommend leveling up as melee so the transition is easier... no biggies though...

i notice this doesn't use any heralds either. looks like to get grace and wrath both going you need to be much higher levels plus you need that enlighten gem which could take awhile to get going also...

will post my gear hear once i complete the transition to melee. need one more skill point before i can start removing the ranged skills.
The transition isn't that bad since your basically using a melee skill that's ranged. Once you get everything for the build it really starts to shine. The build itself can get one shot every once in while but, that's just how evasion is sometimes. Also, around the time your getting alpha howl an your dream feathers I suggested getting the extra mana nodes they should give you enough mana to cast everything effectively since I was short to cast my golem. All in all its a fun fast build that I've enjoyed playing. The most fun though is blowing up packs of mobs in purple mist. So I thank Sev7nn for posting it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info