[3.1] 7's Shocking Flurry Raider // God Damn !

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
you talk about Aoe problem.... is there a wya to see a vidoe or know more about this AoE problem ?

No more AoE problem. HoI & Abyssal Cry are enough for clearing. BF Radius is more than OK.
Last edited by sev7NN on Aug 11, 2017, 11:12:12 AM
"
sev7NN wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
you talk about Aoe problem.... is there a wya to see a vidoe or know more about this AoE problem ?

No more AoE problem. HoI & Abyssal Cry are enough for clearing. BF Radius is more than OK.

Can we get a video still please?
"
Faowin wrote:
"
sev7NN wrote:
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

Can we get a video still please?

It's the same than other BF builds.
"
sev7NN wrote:

........ Guys check the wiki if you don't know. I'm not supposed to do all the job x) https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support
You need to be lvl 38 to equip CwDT lvl 1.

These are the gems affecting Crit:
Cast On Critical Strike
Increased Critical Damage
Increased Critical Strikes
Power Charge On Critical

I let you find this one.

3. You can buy & sell item on poe.trade, the jewels displayed are the jewels you're looking for. Clic on "Show search from" on the top of the webpage, then you will find the mod you want to get.

Regarding the crit, I was wondering which one it is that's in your build. Not every crit gem there is. I am following your build hence i wanted to know which crit gem it is that you are refering to in your guide.

Also - the "4L Ancestral Warchief", is there anything i dont know here or is it just go full ham on whatever gems you want besides the warchief?

And lastly. If you look at the boots in the gear section they have faster attacks support, but in the list of gems for each gear it says Crit Strikes (EO). Which one is it that you have the guide for?

"
Noltch wrote:
Regarding the crit, I was wondering which one it is that's in your build. Not every crit gem there is. I am following your build hence i wanted to know which crit gem it is that you are refering to in your guide.

Also - the "4L Ancestral Warchief", is there anything i dont know here or is it just go full ham on whatever gems you want besides the warchief?

And lastly. If you look at the boots in the gear section they have faster attacks support, but in the list of gems for each gear it says Crit Strikes (EO). Which one is it that you have the guide for?

I'm just telling you to make some search also, nothing more. I know there is newbies on this game but that doesn't excuse the fact you don't try to underestand the build.

Ancestral Warchief + 3L of your choice, depends on what you want.
You don't have to put an AW setup anyway.

Gems setups are updated. Stuff is from Breach League.

"
sev7NN wrote:

I'm just telling you to make some search also, nothing more. I know there is newbies on this game but that doesn't excuse the fact you don't try to underestand the build.

Okay let me explain my steps before I posted in this forum.

1: I searched for everything that could be a crit gem
2: I found more than 1 option for crit gems
3: I was thinking of what it COULD be but came up with nothing but confusion
4: I go here and post and ask.

So please dude, dont tell me i dont TRY to understand the build - I really do.

And still you havent told me what gem the "Crit Strike" is refering to, im sorry but for me as a new player it is not obvious. I am here just to clear out my confusion asking for help.
SO - once more - of all the gems treating the subject of critical strikes, which one is YOUR build refering to?
I've seen a couple vids of BF melting bosses, does this do the same? Is there a PoB link? Thanks in advance.
"
Noltch wrote:
"
sev7NN wrote:

Okay let me explain my steps before I posted in this forum.

1: I searched for everything that could be a crit gem
2: I found more than 1 option for crit gems
3: I was thinking of what it COULD be but came up with nothing but confusion
4: I go here and post and ask.

So please dude, dont tell me i dont TRY to understand the build - I really do.

And still you havent told me what gem the "Crit Strike" is refering to, im sorry but for me as a new player it is not obvious. I am here just to clear out my confusion asking for help.
SO - once more - of all the gems treating the subject of critical strikes, which one is YOUR build refering to?

Wow... ok stop trying please, not worth it.
Increased Critical Strikes is the gem.

What is Elemental Overload ?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Elemental_Overload

40% more Elemental Damage if you've Crit in the past 8 seconds
No Critical Strike Multiplier.

How can we crit a bit more often ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Critical_strike#Support_skill_gems_with_effects_related_to_critical_strikes

You can use 2 gems: Power Charge on Crit or Inc Crit Strikes.
Last edited by sev7NN on Aug 13, 2017, 7:42:27 AM
"
DeathToJews1 wrote:
I've seen a couple vids of BF melting bosses, does this do the same? Is there a PoB link? Thanks in advance.

Added the code at the end of the guide.
Trying to budget this as much as possible , and was wondering what the ideal 5l setup wud be for this in
the HoI variant and also how cost effective wud the vinktars be. Cheers for any help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info