[3.1] 7's Shocking Flurry Raider // God Damn !

What's better in terms of helms: Starkonja's Head vs Alpha's Howl

And can you explain your reasoning behind it?

Also is it worth using intuitive leap on the gem slot beside the shadow tree and put a point into Overcharged for the free (if somewhat small chance) to get charges?

If we grab the mana reservation nodes above ranger, we could run wrath/anger/grace + HoI and HoT, is this worth the point expenditure in your opinion?
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on Aug 13, 2017, 11:05:58 AM
"
twapper wrote:
What's better in terms of helms: Starkonja's Head vs Alpha's Howl

And can you explain your reasoning behind it?

Also is it worth using intuitive leap on the gem slot beside the shadow tree and put a point into Overcharged for the free (if somewhat small chance) to get charges?

If we grab the mana reservation nodes above ranger, we could run wrath/anger/grace + HoI and HoT, is this worth the point expenditure in your opinion?

If you're using 2 50% Auras (Grace / Anger / Wrath), Alpha's Howl is a good way to boosting your dps.
If not take Starkonja's for the life nodes.

Nop, 1 jewel + 1 node for end charge generation is not worth

If you go HoI or HoT, better go with the variant with The Perfect Form (PoI + HoI + HoT + Free AA)

"
D_Kai wrote:
Trying to budget this as much as possible , and was wondering what the ideal 5l setup wud be for this in
the HoI variant and also how cost effective wud the vinktars be. Cheers for any help

You can go with BF - Ice Bite - Innervate - WED - Light Pen if you don't want to buy Vinktar, you should swap for Added Cold and Added Light vs Boss. Or put Added Light instead of Innervate and use Vaal Lightning Trap to Shock rare & boss.
Last edited by sev7NN on Aug 13, 2017, 3:17:36 PM
Could u please change items in PoBuilding link? Calling the build low budget and putting mirror worthy items at the same time might be a bit misleading.
"
Amongalen wrote:
Could u please change items in PoBuilding link? Calling the build low budget and putting mirror worthy items at the same time might be a bit misleading.

Mirror worthy items ? lul.

If you check the resistances of the PoB Build, you can see that we can remove 20% Elemental Resistances and all of the Chaos Resistance on the build. We don't need accuracy on the jewellery. Elemental Damage with Weapons can be replaced with Added Lightning Damage to Attacks.

Anyway, my bad, the PoB wasn't updated enough...

I'm updating all the thread right now, unfortunately, we have to say goodbye to Abyssal Cry unless you know the power of this Warcry.
Last edited by sev7NN on Aug 17, 2017, 12:36:42 PM
My point was that if someone is looking for a budget build he wants to see how much he can achive with budget gear, not GG one. The same goes for the tree really, almost noone reaches 100lvl, most trees should be plamned for 90lvl.

For me low budget is somewhere up to 2ex maybe. In HSC 2 dreamfeathers are 25c alone. For opal ring with 70life and 45% res u need to pay like 40c. And those perfect jewels. Most ppl on budget gonna run life + 1 dmg mod jewels. If u try to get everything in under 2ex u're gonna get like 150k dps and 5k life, not 250k and 6k.

Nice build anyway, Im planning to run something similar :)
"
Amongalen wrote:
My point was that if someone is looking for a budget build he wants to see how much he can achive with budget gear, not GG one. The same goes for the tree really, almost noone reaches 100lvl, most trees should be plamned for 90lvl.

For me low budget is somewhere up to 2ex maybe. In HSC 2 dreamfeathers are 25c alone. For opal ring with 70life and 45% res u need to pay like 40c. And those perfect jewels. Most ppl on budget gonna run life + 1 dmg mod jewels. If u try to get everything in under 2ex u're gonna get like 150k dps and 5k life, not 250k and 6k.

Nice build anyway, Im planning to run something similar :)

Yeah, I get your point. I've updated the pob, go check it. But jewels are cheap honestly if you don't go for life mod.
Trying this (again) in HC, may alter my skill tree some to get more life. Using Frost blades at the moment since it seems safer and clear speed is insane even without crit. I'll try out Blade Flurry possibly later for bosses once I get my final gear and max out resists with Atziri's Step.

Current Gear:
Spoiler
>>>
IGN - TrolldAllDay

Scammers - @IamSuchAFatty - scammed 1 onslaught exalt for 2 hardcore
<<<
Last edited by twapper on Aug 21, 2017, 10:20:34 PM
"
twapper wrote:
Trying this (again) in HC, may alter my skill tree some to get more life. Using Frost blades at the moment since it seems safer and clear speed is insane even without crit. I'll try out Blade Flurry possibly later for bosses once I get my final gear and max out resists with Atziri's Step.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Good Luck My Friend !
I'ma try this on hardcore SSF. Lul
i see you changed from queen to perfect form. May i ask differences?

how much eva with queen and perf form do you have. Is that uncapped cold res for eva global or local on armour
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Aug 31, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info