[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

How about using damage flask to activate cdwt? like cwdt coc builds dont know what flask is it

when u use the flask u take damage? also empower compate to increase burn damage?
"
popotm wrote:
How about using damage flask to activate cdwt? like cwdt coc builds dont know what flask is it

when u use the flask u take damage? also empower compate to increase burn damage?

gem levels don't do much for VRF so increased burning damage is better.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
saltedbutt3r wrote:
Hey, I'm having a hard time getting my DPS anywhere near 10K without Buffs. Is that normal? The Dmg per use for Ab's Fury is only 4.7k with auras up, but no flasks, frenzy or ele overload. If not, what am I doing wrong?

My damage with just auras and flasks in hideout is 11.3k. So you're probably missing damage on items, gem levels, tree, jewels, etc.

@Elmiq: You'd be replacing crit with conditional crit.

That's true, but judging from my clear speed on low tiers and YOUR clear speed on T16 this crit chance would be situational on first 2-3 packs and then it would be like 100% uptime. I've got your point anyway, so thanks for your time!
How does it do on tanky breaches (In map) , or ridiculous map mods that contain multiple curses, elemental weakness with monster hp/dmg/spd etc , etc. in one map.
"
tjbui wrote:
How does it do on tanky breaches (In map) , or ridiculous map mods that contain multiple curses, elemental weakness with monster hp/dmg/spd etc , etc. in one map.

Don't know about breaches, but it does pretty much all map mods except ele reflect.

hexproof and reduced curse effect make it slightly annoying, but that's about it. Extra life is only a factor vs guardians.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Thanks, just realized you were standard. Lots of builds have a hard time killing map breach mobs so just wondering. How about multiple party members? As that increases mob HP a bit as well. Or is it still only relevant on guardians. Currently looking for a quick farmer, potentially party based or with an aurabot, and don't want to blow all my ex just to resell the gear at a potential loss.
got uber fire enchant and damage goes from 7408 to 8248 and i dont have maxed gems yet
"
tjbui wrote:
Thanks, just realized you were standard. Lots of builds have a hard time killing map breach mobs so just wondering. How about multiple party members? As that increases mob HP a bit as well. Or is it still only relevant on guardians. Currently looking for a quick farmer, potentially party based or with an aurabot, and don't want to blow all my ex just to resell the gear at a potential loss.

Party play is absolutely fine. Just won't be able to 1 shot guardians, the rest is fine.
How do you deal with freeze and shock from vinktars?
Last edited by Raggon on Jan 3, 2017, 5:00:50 PM
"
Raggon wrote:
How do you deal with freeze and shock from vinktars?

You only use vinktar at boss and you 1 shot the boss.

For freeze, I have a flask in my inventory because it's only ever an issue at strongboxes which I can charge a flask for. The rest of the time you don't really get hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info