[2.6] - The Stampede! (Abberath's Fury build) Insane Clear Speed - 1 shot guardians!

I'm not sure why you call it "troll-ish" build when it's the best thing I have ever played :D

Just one question:
Is it worth to drop 3 "crit" skill points near Annihilation, then spend 4 (so one more) to get socket near Nullification and use The Blue Dream there? Or is 5% resists too low to proc Power charges properly? I'm asking because I am not quite there with level, but if this is enough to proc it, then for 1 point we will gain 55% crit chance (with basic 3 charges) and 5% extra chaos dmg which is quite useful with Atziri's Promise. Ofc we lose 5% of all resists and chance for Power Charge is a bit low, so that's why I'm asking :)

Thanks!
Hey, I'm having a hard time getting my DPS anywhere near 10K without Buffs. Is that normal? The Dmg per use for Ab's Fury is only 4.7k with auras up, but no flasks, frenzy or ele overload. If not, what am I doing wrong?
"
saltedbutt3r wrote:
Hey, I'm having a hard time getting my DPS anywhere near 10K without Buffs. Is that normal? The Dmg per use for Ab's Fury is only 4.7k with auras up, but no flasks, frenzy or ele overload. If not, what am I doing wrong?

My damage with just auras and flasks in hideout is 11.3k. So you're probably missing damage on items, gem levels, tree, jewels, etc.

@Elmiq: You'd be replacing crit with conditional crit.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Is this can be use any movement for more fast clear? or just run and walk?
"
popotm wrote:
Is this can be use any movement for more fast clear? or just run and walk?

Really?

1:18 for a full minotaur isn't fast enough? lol
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
haha don't get me wrong I did not mean your run I mean movement skill can be use cause the boots have 15% movement only just saying its for clear maps only not boss im still leveling for this build right now cruel hope the damage not get down to high at merciless once i get there
Last edited by popotm on Jan 3, 2017, 6:42:06 AM
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
saltedbutt3r wrote:

My damage with just auras and flasks in hideout is 11.3k. So you're probably missing damage on items, gem levels, tree, jewels, etc.

Is there anything I'm missing in the items? I think they're quite close to what you have, but maybe my eye is missing something. As for the passives, I'm only about 10 points off from the guide's skill tree. Maybe it's the jewels, but I doubt 50%~ fire damage from jewel's will make the difference between 4.5k to 10k. Help :(
"
saltedbutt3r wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
saltedbutt3r wrote:

Is there anything I'm missing in the items? I think they're quite close to what you have, but maybe my eye is missing something. As for the passives, I'm only about 10 points off from the guide's skill tree. Maybe it's the jewels, but I doubt 50%~ fire damage from jewel's will make the difference between 4.5k to 10k. Help :(

Yea you're missing a lot of gem levels in boots, flat and spell damage on wand and probably damage on jewels too.
Is there a way to sustain phase run when clearing maps? not just self cast it? like cast on crit? or cast on kill? does the cwdt can sustain it?
"
popotm wrote:
Is there a way to sustain phase run when clearing maps? not just self cast it? like cast on crit? or cast on kill? does the cwdt can sustain it?

You don't take damage frequently enough to sustain it. But with frenzy charges and increased duration it lasts about 10 seconds so that's not so bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info