[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

hey how important is it to get the bleeding mod on your weapon? Wouldn't the 30 or 40% bleed from the ascendency more than enough to proc bleed w/ 20 stacks? Sorry I'm kinda new so I don't completely understand mechanics of certain skills yet
"
itisknown322 wrote:
hey how important is it to get the bleeding mod on your weapon? Wouldn't the 30 or 40% bleed from the ascendency more than enough to proc bleed w/ 20 stacks? Sorry I'm kinda new so I don't completely understand mechanics of certain skills yet

Bleed can be proc only with attack. BV is not an attack.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
Anguskhan82 wrote:
was looking into doing this build am i guess you need endgame gear now to have a chance at the boss's?

Not really if u have nice mechanic.

any changes in tree or items after fix?
"
ILIAS wrote:
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
Anguskhan82 wrote:
was looking into doing this build am i guess you need endgame gear now to have a chance at the boss's?

Not really if u have nice mechanic.

any changes in tree or items after fix?

No dude. We just need more time to do stuff :D
Thanks for sharing this build. This is the first time in 7 chars I have not done my own build. There were a few things that I noticed that I changed. I put Energy from Within next to Melding for a big life to es conversion, I used the right side slot for Eldritch Knowledge and got 25% chaos dmg inc and I had to use Inertia in my left jewel slot to get my str up enough to support Warlords Mark and Reduced Mana which I linked to my blasphemy - wm - discipline gems. I also did not understand why you went west on the Assassin side and spent the 4 points on the ele damage crit line ( vinktars ? ). I use cwdt / phase run / immortal call religiously so I added those and a non cwdt enduring cry for obvious reasons, we want the mobs coming to us and have no pdr.

This is all coming from someone that doesn't have the flasks or experience you do but I thought I would share my take on it. I am leveling each of 7 chars to 94 atm and this is my last one, experience in the next 4 levels will surely play a role in more tweaks. I'll laugh if I end up tweaking to your final outcome :)

Thanks for sharing.
Oh I almost forgot, the voidbringer gloves are awesome here :)
"
Selminus wrote:
Thanks for sharing this build. This is the first time in 7 chars I have not done my own build. There were a few things that I noticed that I changed. I put Energy from Within next to Melding for a big life to es conversion, I used the right side slot for Eldritch Knowledge and got 25% chaos dmg inc and I had to use Inertia in my left jewel slot to get my str up enough to support Warlords Mark and Reduced Mana which I linked to my blasphemy - wm - discipline gems. I also did not understand why you went west on the Assassin side and spent the 4 points on the ele damage crit line ( vinktars ? ). I use cwdt / phase run / immortal call religiously so I added those and a non cwdt enduring cry for obvious reasons, we want the mobs coming to us and have no pdr.

This is all coming from someone that doesn't have the flasks or experience you do but I thought I would share my take on it. I am leveling each of 7 chars to 94 atm and this is my last one, experience in the next 4 levels will surely play a role in more tweaks. I'll laugh if I end up tweaking to your final outcome :)

Thanks for sharing.

First. Reduced Mana Gem doesnt work with Aura gems( which need Reduce mana reservation).

Second. I dont get what u mean ele damage crit line? There is a skilltree that need the critchance, but not ele crit damage I think.
Thanks for pointing that out, I was gone for a long time. I see it changed in 2.0.
"
Selminus wrote:
Oh I almost forgot, the voidbringer gloves are awesome here :)

how u sustain mana costs with voidbringer and WM/Discipline running?
WM enough to sustain BV mana costs?
One mana potion is keeping me plenty high. I have 299 after the reserve and the bv is 108. Alchemist helps a lot I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info