[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

"
ILAYAS wrote:
reserved..
It looks amazing

The build is now do 5-7 minutes 1 shaper run. Prenerf is 4-6 minutes because It didnt take as much cast to clear trash as now. Still #1 build for Farming Shaper and Uber Atziri
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Last edited by lesun02 on Dec 28, 2016, 12:57:18 AM
28/12/2016: Update new Video for 2.5.1 Boss fights.
hahahahaha
"
xMustard wrote:
hahahahaha

WUT
just your new videos. everything getting stupid rekt.

hilarious that people actually gave up on this build because it got fixed and so everybody thought it was trash
"
xMustard wrote:
just your new videos. everything getting stupid rekt.

hilarious that people actually gave up on this build because it got fixed and so everybody thought it was trash

Haha that's exactly what I did after getting starforge or dying sun from shaper. Just to show the world what i can do with the build :D I link them to global 1 to annoy people. And It's funny AF kek
Is this build doable with 5-6 ex worth of gear?
looked at yours and its pretty insane, would it feel squishy with a 600ish armor without skyforth and such?
tyvm
same question about the cost.. also got about 5-6 exa worth and i dunno if i should go for this build or use the marauder life based blade vortex.
#2: Updated new Video about Ghosted Uber Trio and Atziri & FULL LIFE SHAPER FIGHTS.
"
lailaseth wrote:
same question about the cost.. also got about 5-6 exa worth and i dunno if i should go for this build or use the marauder life based blade vortex.

DUDE. marauder ? life based blade vortex? they sound like a failure already mate. with 5-6 ex u should go for double Divinarius to farm maps and get used to BV playstyle as well. Make your choice. But choose wisely man. GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info