[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

"
Selminus wrote:
One mana potion is keeping me plenty high. I have 299 after the reserve and the bv is 108. Alchemist helps a lot I guess.

not enough for bosses
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
I'll have to pull them for that, good point. Got a good dagger for 2 ex and beast fur shawl seemed to make sense here for what I had available, it's 5% more damage but gave me 1500 more ES and my bv tooltip went up about 10%.
do you use Vulnerability at your current setup ?
"
SocceR wrote:
do you use Vulnerability at your current setup ?

No, I use witcherfire instead.
ho u come to your ingame wealth anyway? Oo

flipping?
hey, I have question.
the shaper flask set dont have remove bleeding and frozen, i try it to farm map , but its hard to farm well, bleeding and frozen usually let me die.

sorry for my poor english
"
zirkusprinz wrote:
hey, I have question.
the shaper flask set dont have remove bleeding and frozen, i try it to farm map , but its hard to farm well, bleeding and frozen usually let me die.

sorry for my poor english

Yeah because it's for shaper dude, u should bring 1 freeze and 1 bleeding immune flask to farm. BTW Dying Sun is pretty good for mapping like Quay or Plateau maps.
Hey all. Trying to convert over to this build after the physical-only version kinda let me down. Currently level 82 with some decent items, still pushing maps to see where I can top out.

Major problem I'm having is with Hexproof maps, along with the mostly useless feeling Herald of Ash with this build. I was thinking of running dual curse (currently just Blasphemy-Warlords) with Vulnerability for more party support, since I almost always have someone with discipline in my party.

Cospri's Will is extremely attractive to me -- removes the poison gem from my 5L, adds another curse, and bypasses hexproof. The problem then is the major loss of energy shield from the chest piece, plus the loss of Discipline. Anyone have any general tips on how to make that up? Or alternatives?

My character Krayzy is my first high level toon in the game! Want to make him strong.
"
tikiman49 wrote:
Hey all. Trying to convert over to this build after the physical-only version kinda let me down. Currently level 82 with some decent items, still pushing maps to see where I can top out.

Major problem I'm having is with Hexproof maps, along with the mostly useless feeling Herald of Ash with this build. I was thinking of running dual curse (currently just Blasphemy-Warlords) with Vulnerability for more party support, since I almost always have someone with discipline in my party.

Cospri's Will is extremely attractive to me -- removes the poison gem from my 5L, adds another curse, and bypasses hexproof. The problem then is the major loss of energy shield from the chest piece, plus the loss of Discipline. Anyone have any general tips on how to make that up? Or alternatives?

My character Krayzy is my first high level toon in the game! Want to make him strong.

Yeah hexproof is a problem since You dont have boots echantment, Make one and you'll be fine
reserved..
It looks amazing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info