Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

okay just for shits and giggles i took one of my dead deadeye rangers and transformed them into a pathfinder BV to run this, on life. the damage is absolutely retarded. i have no crit and essentially no damage nodes from tree and im also running inc duration gem for quality of life (hate casting BV constantly) and without swapping for conc effect vs bosses it still takes everything down faster than my awesome raider BF build with all of its damage.

i'd love to get sins rebirth but i can't afford it right now, though dps would go way up soon as i got that as well. this is just madness
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
hi looks good sir. what do you rec if we dont have skyforth?

You just need a 4link with: Secondary Blade Vortex+Powercharge on crit+curse on hit+ Warlord. With this Set up the play style would be annoying a little bit , but completely works.

My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
xMustard wrote:
okay just for shits and giggles i took one of my dead deadeye rangers and transformed them into a pathfinder BV to run this, on life. the damage is absolutely retarded. i have no crit and essentially no damage nodes from tree and im also running inc duration gem for quality of life (hate casting BV constantly) and without swapping for conc effect vs bosses it still takes everything down faster than my awesome raider BF build with all of its damage.

i'd love to get sins rebirth but i can't afford it right now, though dps would go way up soon as i got that as well. this is just madness

Seem like they "nerf" BV again :D
Updated BreachLords Kill Video.
Loving the build, nerf inc!
how to generate power charges if no skyforth?
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
souljaboi25 wrote:
hi looks good sir. what do you rec if we dont have skyforth?

You just need a 4link with: Secondary Blade Vortex+Powercharge on crit+curse on hit+ Warlord. With this Set up the play style would be annoying a little bit , but completely works.

20/12/2016: Updated More ES version passive tree & gear.

Doing uber atziri with this version. Result will come later
this build is fking awesome
bv nerf ? lol
this build destroy everything

but i think the only negativ is you need skyforth
"
lesun02 wrote:
20/12/2016: Updated More ES version passive tree & gear.

Doing uber atziri with this version. Result will come later

And It's Deathless !

(after 2 sets.... I must get used to the mechanic man dont go hard on me )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info