[2.6][LSC][VIDEOS] Ultra Poison BV CI Assassin, Uber Atziri,Shaper Farmer!(12,2 Mil dps to shaper)

alternative if bleeding on hit mod still not possible to craft on weapon?
"
xMustard wrote:
okay just for shits and giggles i took one of my dead deadeye rangers and transformed them into a pathfinder BV to run this, on life. the damage is absolutely retarded. i have no crit and essentially no damage nodes from tree and im also running inc duration gem for quality of life (hate casting BV constantly) and without swapping for conc effect vs bosses it still takes everything down faster than my awesome raider BF build with all of its damage.

i'd love to get sins rebirth but i can't afford it right now, though dps would go way up soon as i got that as well. this is just madness

BV is so bugged it scales Decay weapons as well.
"
AjBamf wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
okay just for shits and giggles i took one of my dead deadeye rangers and transformed them into a pathfinder BV to run this, on life. the damage is absolutely retarded. i have no crit and essentially no damage nodes from tree and im also running inc duration gem for quality of life (hate casting BV constantly) and without swapping for conc effect vs bosses it still takes everything down faster than my awesome raider BF build with all of its damage.

i'd love to get sins rebirth but i can't afford it right now, though dps would go way up soon as i got that as well. this is just madness

BV is so bugged it scales Decay weapons as well.

Holyshjt it's insane. I've never care about that essence so i forgot, should craft one after 2.1 if there would be no huge changes.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Why do you use Skyforths when you grabbed deadly infusion and Unstable Infusion.
And why not grab Adder's Touch instead of Poison Gem Support?
Last edited by czeona on Dec 20, 2016, 1:35:45 PM
BV 600% more dmg multipler still bugged to work with everything ?
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Yes
"
ILIAS wrote:
alternative if bleeding on hit mod still not possible to craft on weapon?

Oh sorry i didnt see this. Yes it is. Just more spell damage

P/s: Damn this build just made 3 days ago and people think it was years lol
Last edited by lesun02 on Dec 21, 2016, 1:28:42 AM
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Yes

"work with everything" ?
"
ILIAS wrote:
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

Yes

"work with everything" ?

Yes? Just like BladeFlurry man.
#2 Updated Deathless Shaper run video.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info