[2.6] Classic Crit Autoherald Bomber - perfect for Lake to Strand farming

"
Aimmboat wrote:
"
Billydanomad wrote:
Can not replicate the damage a second doryanis does, but it's fine with me, I did not intend on mine build being a complete autobot. I tried adding both empower and elemental overload, and it did a little better, but I was squishy and it was not as powerful as yours.

EO's probabaly not a great idea. it removes all your crit multi which should be 400+.

Also, try to maybe find space for a diamond flask + Vinktars. That should also help a lot.

Sorry, meant to say elemental focus. I appreciate the help, but the damage is not the issue with this or my build. The real issue is, it can not survive a lot different map mods and map mod combonations, i.e. no regen, multiple damage mods, and beyond will kill you. You can run this if you only want to play a limited amount of map mods, up to T 14 or 15.

I'm done with the build, it has no end game viability, but is a great, but limited map farmer, not to mention loads of fun. Ultimately though, it's a glass cannon.
Last edited by Billydanomad on Mar 26, 2017, 11:58:00 PM
"
Billydanomad wrote:
"
Aimmboat wrote:
"
Billydanomad wrote:
Can not replicate the damage a second doryanis does, but it's fine with me, I did not intend on mine build being a complete autobot. I tried adding both empower and elemental overload, and it did a little better, but I was squishy and it was not as powerful as yours.

EO's probabaly not a great idea. it removes all your crit multi which should be 400+.

Also, try to maybe find space for a diamond flask + Vinktars. That should also help a lot.

Sorry, meant to say elemental focus. I appreciate the help, but the damage is not the issue with this or my build. The real issue is, it can not survive a lot different map mods and map mod combonations, i.e. no regen, multiple damage mods, and beyond will kill you. You can run this if you only want to play a limited amount of map mods, up to T 14 or 15.

I'm done with the build, it has no end game viability, but is a great, but limited map farmer, not to mention loads of fun. Ultimately though, it's a glass cannon.

Well yeah, I guess that's to be expected. Thanks for trying out the build! (Tell your friends about it) :D
"
Billydanomad wrote:

Did a variation of this build last league, and I had no damage issues up to T16 at all (can't do shaper obviously, or maybe it could if you put a spell in your 6 link) and was decently tanky as well.

Some recommendations: CI is far better, 9-10k es is definitely achievable. Insanity gloves (HoT setup), horror helmet (don't link inc. AOE, it's incredibly inefficient with Tree AoE and the AoE changes, get Dying Sun if you really want it, but not really needed. You don't need added lightning, lightning bolts and vinktars is enough to proc HoT), double doryanis' and you're good to go. Get a 6l Vaal RF in your chest and you one shot every boss except for the ignite immune bosses. Done.

My damage was more than double of your damage (I think like 30k HoT with charges), and the wise oak is a huge buff for the build, so it's probably even better now damage wise (the AoE nerf is annoying though). Additionally, you can think about dropping a doryani for a shield + incandescent heart, if you have enough increased damage on your tree + gear. Good vs reflect and 20% more damage is pretty damn nice.
Last edited by Douchebag_Dave on Mar 29, 2017, 9:26:00 AM
Is this Build doable with Witch- Occultist or do you need Deadly Infusion no matter what?
Hi
i start to accumulate some stuff to try your build, already have a 6l carcass , herald of lightning & ice both lvl21q20 , and the -30% reduced HoT mana reserve helmet
i see u play with 2/3L in your chzest, wonder what would be your link with a 6l carcass.
also want to take the brotherH

any suggestion ?
(sorry for my english)
Last edited by Gorka59 on Mar 31, 2017, 10:25:32 AM
"
Gorka59 wrote:
Hi
i start to accumulate some stuff to try your build, already have a 6l carcass , herald of lightning & ice both lvl21q20 , and the -30% reduced HoT mana reserve helmet
i see u play with 2/3L in your chzest, wonder what would be your link with a 6l carcass.
also want to take the brotherH

any suggestion ?
(sorry for my english)

Whatever spell, you want. I used ball lightning because it scaled off of AoE nodes in the tree. You can use Flameblast, or a CWC setup or Vaal RF (need vaal pact) or a Vaal lightning call. Whatever you feel like you need and feels the best.
"
Shredzilly wrote:
Is this Build doable with Witch- Occultist or do you need Deadly Infusion no matter what?

Yes you do need Unstable infusion if you want both heralds to crit.

You could use essence crafted crit gloves with herald of ice on a Non-assassin character to have herald of ice chains, if you want, but that would be a different build altogether.
"

Did a variation of this build last league, and I had no damage issues up to T16 at all (can't do shaper obviously, or maybe it could if you put a spell in your 6 link) and was decently tanky as well.

Some recommendations: CI is far better, 9-10k es is definitely achievable. Insanity gloves (HoT setup), horror helmet (don't link inc. AOE, it's incredibly inefficient with Tree AoE and the AoE changes

When it comes to CI ,the helmet is really a big problem to me.

just wanna know is there any efficient way
to get a 400 up ES helmet with enchanted of HoT/HoI 30% mana reserved
" except "
using my EX to buy one and grinding in uber lab for the right enchanted ?

Basically, equip data refers to this link :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KurenaiNoHate/characters

I have about 8 EX now and wonder whether i can afford the CI build .
Really have no idea how much time and currency could i slam on the helmet.

Last edited by silverxage on Apr 3, 2017, 2:56:15 AM
"
silverxage wrote:
"

Some recommendations: CI is far better, 9-10k es is definitely achievable. Insanity gloves (HoT setup), horror helmet (don't link inc. AOE, it's incredibly inefficient with Tree AoE and the AoE changes

When it comes to CI ,the helmet is really a big problem to me.

just wanna know is there any efficient way
to get a 400 up ES helmet with enchanted of HoT/HoI 30% mana reserved
" except "
using my EX to buy one and grinding in uber lab for the right enchanted ?

Basically, equip data refers to this link :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/KurenaiNoHate/characters

I have about 8 EX now and wonder whether i can afford the CI build .
Really have no idea how much time and currency could i slam on the helmet.

I would just try to buy a helm with reserved enchant and just try to craft a 300+ es helm. Anything more and you would need a lot of luck/currency.
Hi,

I'm playing a very alike build and maybe you guys have some ideas to optimize the single target DPS for T10-T15 bosses.

Everything else melts with setup, so the 5L is free to use.

Items

Skill tree

Flasks

The most troublesome are the mana cost, so maybe I ll have to get a nice

to keep them at bay. What troubles me the most is the source of high damage and I'm open for all suggestions. Frostbolt looks appealing to me because of the high base damage, buy maybe a pizza stick will outperform for single target DPS.

Thanks
Last edited by the_Alexomator on Apr 5, 2017, 8:06:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info