[2.6] Classic Crit Autoherald Bomber - perfect for Lake to Strand farming

"

thanks, ill post those links in the video section, if you don't mind :D
You're welcome to.

The most fun yesterday was the shaped strand with sextans mods.

I tried to let the HoT handle the initial hit but I rather charge in, if i reach the pack, and use vortex for the initial hit.

Map mods to avoid:

30%+ monster life
elemental reflect
cannot regen

Maps mods i dislike:
burning ground
chilled ground
shocking ground
enfeeble
60%+ avoid elemental status ailments
temp chains
cannot leech
reduced crit dmg
Any tips for single target? HoI/HoT reserves leaves me with 102 mana and since there's no mobs to trigger HoT on the single mob, I'm stuck with casting Ball Lightning once a second and it's really slow.
"
packotictacs wrote:
Any tips for single target? HoI/HoT reserves leaves me with 102 mana and since there's no mobs to trigger HoT on the single mob, I'm stuck with casting Ball Lightning once a second and it's really slow.

Vaal righteous fire, or make sure vinktars is up so you can leech and dps boss down
Hi! Your build is quite intriguing. Could you please add leveling part? It would help a lot in my opinion. I started leveling this character a couple days ago, and after normal difficulty it became a little bit hard to progress. What skill should i use for leveling? Using ball lightning atm and its kinda slow and doesnt deal enough damage for comfort leveling. Also what weapons should i use? Crit daggers? Would be nice if you can help me!
"
Hi! Your build is quite intriguing. Could you please add leveling part? It would help a lot in my opinion. I started leveling this character a couple days ago, and after normal difficulty it became a little bit hard to progress. What skill should i use for leveling? Using ball lightning atm and its kinda slow and doesnt deal enough damage for comfort leveling. Also what weapons should i use? Crit daggers? Would be nice if you can help me!

Yeah leveling is quite annoying. Basically my tip is level with whatever spell you want, use whatever feels best (firestorm is good all around leveling) and let unique items carry your ass while leveling. I'm not talking about generic goldrims and lifesprings (although those are nice, use them if you need to).

Basically, use a wall of brambles + praxis for ez leveling so you don't take any phys damage in normal and cruel, then get your ass carried in merc/ uber lab, get to level 75 on low level maps/ dried lake, then equip the needed items in the build (especially doryanis) then let the build take off.
any chance of updating this for 3.0 there are several new uniques that would compliment the build nicely.
"
nevel214 wrote:
any chance of updating this for 3.0 there are several new uniques that would compliment the build nicely.

Most likely in the middle of the league when Dual dorianys are cheaper :D

sorry double post
Last edited by Aimmboat on Aug 10, 2017, 12:29:02 AM
I am trying to make this build for the new league with the new chest using Bitterdream for both herald linked with increased crit strikes and aoe for ice/ crit multi for HoT. Works... well decent so far. This way both skills are 7-linked (technically 9linked, but who cares about mana leech and reduced mana) with cold focus.
Here is another char doing this kind of build in this league, he uses a much more expensive way with the unique Harbinger helmet:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/shukolade/characters?characterName=MC_lazy

I am still searching for a viable single target for HC.
Last edited by TrojanRabbit on Aug 10, 2017, 7:56:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info