[2.6] Classic Crit Autoherald Bomber - perfect for Lake to Strand farming

Call of the brotherhood is mandatory yes aswell as the three lab ascendendies. You need that before anything can work properly. Btw, imo it's better to go CI with the focus on jewel slots. You fill those slots with the grand spectrum jewels.
"
mrmarcus wrote:
Call of the brotherhood is mandatory yes aswell as the three lab ascendendies. You need that before anything can work properly. Btw, imo it's better to go CI with the focus on jewel slots. You fill those slots with the grand spectrum jewels.

You don't have to use call of the brotherhood, it can be optional. I just use added cold/added lighting for each complementary herald. Grand spectrum would be alright, but it's quite costly. Its much easier to get Jewels with crit multi instead.

The point of my build is to get the most bang for your buck, but I understand the ways you mentioned can maximize the damage potential.
"
ShadowedShade wrote:
Is Call of the Brotherhood not required for this build?

Brotherhood is optional. My build uses Added cold/lightning for each complementary herald. Using a call of the brotherhood will let you exchange a ring for a link on Herald of thunder, letting you run crit multi or perhaps added lightning.
What if swap dual catalysts for lot of spectrums and get voltaxic for convert?
"
Inversoul wrote:
What if swap dual catalysts for lot of spectrums and get voltaxic for convert?

you could do that, but i'm not sure what would be the point. It would be a bunch more currency for a partial conversion. You can already link HoT with lightning pen/cold pen if you're using CotB.
Do you plan on updating or taking this any further at all?

Such as where else to branch out on the passive tree? More sockets for crit or life?

I'm just trying to figure out how to (if possible) make this a little bit more mid to end-game viable.
"
ForEveryHour wrote:
Do you plan on updating or taking this any further at all?

Such as where else to branch out on the passive tree? More sockets for crit or life?

I'm just trying to figure out how to (if possible) make this a little bit more mid to end-game viable.

I'm thinking of adding more detail as needed for people to get the build up and running in the future.

I'll put up an endgame tree up in a sec.

I think to make the build truly endgame viable you will have to probably go CI (you won't be able to stack much defenses with this build so to survive you need a big life pool). I renumber seeing someone's CI version of my autoherald build on Reddit that can farm t15 maps. However his build pretty much has top tier items and is kind of too expensive for my taste.
Last edited by Aimmboat on Jan 3, 2017, 10:49:37 PM
Would you have a link to that CI version that can do t15 maps.

Cheers
OaH
"
openallhours wrote:
Would you have a link to that CI version that can do t15 maps.

Cheers
OaH

link to his build and a video on reddit below. His gloves a ridiculous though, you proabably don't want to spend that much currency to get that

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5jvufj/due_to_popular_request_here_is_the_build_guide_to/dbjj4hi/
Any process to the build ? I was in your pt few days ago in Dried Lake, got interested and try to get this baby a try. Worth trying late game? And can you tell me the mechanic of this build ? It looks interesting but I somehow still can't figure the mechanic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info