[2.6] Classic Crit Autoherald Bomber - perfect for Lake to Strand farming

"
Shane2107 wrote:
How viable would these be just as an early league lake farmer or would VSpark still be the optimal choice just to gain some currency

Was about to ask a similar question, how well would that build work on early laking when you don't necessarily have doryanis or essence craft?
"
rectance wrote:
"
Shane2107 wrote:
How viable would these be just as an early league lake farmer or would VSpark still be the optimal choice just to gain some currency

Was about to ask a similar question, how well would that build work on early laking when you don't necessarily have doryanis or essence craft?

Depends on how early.

In terms of gear +2 daggers with good crit multi can clear Dried Lake pretty easily, but the build requires Merciless Lab to be fully functional because without Deadly Infusion and Ambush the Heralds can't reliably crit. So you spend a little more time just as a standard crit build before auto-herald.

Doryani's and essence crafts are more about taking the damage to a level that can clear against mitigation map mods like enfeeble, more life, +resistances, reduced crit multi, etc...
"
Hackusations wrote:

In terms of gear +2 daggers with good crit multi can clear Dried Lake pretty easily, but the build requires Merciless Lab to be fully functional

Thanks a lot, will definitely try this out as a first char next league.
"
Hackusations wrote:

In terms of gear +2 daggers with good crit multi can clear Dried Lake pretty easily, but the build requires Merciless Lab to be fully functional because without Deadly Infusion and Ambush the Heralds can't reliably crit.

If you don't have the third ascendancy, you can use a widowmaker dagger to have double crit on first hit. It's not as good as the ascendancy, but it's works fine for dried lake if you need to farm a few chaos for a merc lab carry.
English is not my first language. So please understand.

I turned around the translator and asked you

Even if you do not understand, please understand me well.

First of all, I applaud you for researching this great build.

in the video is a map of the 8th tier.

Is it possible to hunt some tiers of maps? For example, a 12-tier, 13-tier, 14-tier map hunting video

If it is possible to mapping to 15 tiers with this build, I will set my next character to this
"
SASIAK wrote:
English is not my first language. So please understand.

I turned around the translator and asked you

Even if you do not understand, please understand me well.

First of all, I applaud you for researching this great build.

in the video is a map of the 8th tier.

Is it possible to hunt some tiers of maps? For example, a 12-tier, 13-tier, 14-tier map hunting video

If it is possible to mapping to 15 tiers with this build, I will set my next character to this

Hi there, i hope this gets across google translate :D

Yes, it it's possible to do 15 tier maps, however it will take a bit of currency to do so. You might need to have level 21 herald gems, essence crafted helmets and a dedicated six-link to kill bosses at that level. I wrote this guide in mind to farm mid to early red tiers (8-11/12 tier) maps at high speed at least cost. You might want to ask some of the other people who have posted in this thread for tips to modify my build to do 15-tier maps.
Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I translated it through Google Translate and tried to understand it: D

Fortunately, there is not much trouble buying equipment because I have some currency.

Then I'll ask you another question.

You said you need an essence craft on your helmet, what options should I put on?

I also need information on a dedicated 6-link armor to kill the bosses.

And I'm also interested in this build because of the fast and easy hunting of 11-14 tiers

Of course, it would be nice if you could hunt 15 ~ 16 tier quickly and comfortably with this build, but I do not care much because I have another Uber Labyrinth character.

Thank you for your concern.
Last edited by SASIAK on Feb 6, 2017, 2:16:26 AM
"
SASIAK wrote:

Fortunately, there is not much trouble buying equipment because I have some currency.

You said you need an essence craft on your helmet, what options should I put on?

And I'm also interested in this build because of the fast and easy hunting of 11-14 tiers

Of course, it would be nice if you could hunt 15 ~ 16 tier quickly and comfortably with this build, but I do not care much because I have another Uber Labyrinth character.

You want to use an essence of horror to craft a helm like this.

For a six link, you'll probably want a flameblast setup, or maybe a vaal righteous fire to oneshot bosses.
"
Aimmboat wrote:
"
SASIAK wrote:

You want to use an essence of horror to craft a helm like this.

For a six link, you'll probably want a flameblast setup, or maybe a vaal righteous fire to oneshot bosses.

if u wanna do vaal rf u have to take vaal pact. so rip! other than that the build is really nice to play.

im using scorching ray - cwc - firestorm - controlled destruction - fire pen - aoe for bossed which is really smooth!
GGG QoL Feature of the Year! SKILLTREE AND FRIENDS SEARCH!
will this build remade for 2.6 ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info