[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

"
Savorrow wrote:
"
Unique Jewels
Fertile Mind x 2 --> Placed at the sockets to the right of and above Ranger
Brute Force x 1 --> Placed in the sockets at the left of Marauder

(For brute force)
Do you mean the socket south of duelist?... or.... am I missing something?

If u play BF version its Marauder. If ST its duelist
Could anyone help me what to upgrade next?
Just bought new armour to be able to get less resis on the rest of my equip but bought a new helmet already what took 1 res away for acc(but needed acc badly :D)
My equip atm:
Spoiler

New items i was looking for were fucking expensive....
Lets say i want to spend max 3 ex for a new (good) item.
I am only at 7,9k es right now what could need some improvement (but only 29or 30k gmp in ho too but maybe cause of gems too cause i all 20%qual and lost lvl then.)

Thx for every answer :).
with the new passive tree, are we even using 2x Fertile minds anymore (as spectral throw) ? And I wasnt using brute force at all, are we supposed to use it ? I think the fertile mind now gives 54 Int in total, thats not enough right, it can't be.
"
phx wrote:

May you look at my character and tell me my next upgrade steps? Current GMP dps in HO is ~50k, 8.1k ES.
My profile is open, character name "send_nudes_" https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/phx/characters

At this point I will probably start getting more ES so you can eventually respec out of Arcane Focus for more DPS.

I would probably upgrade your belt first for a crystal belt followed by your gloves, then your chestpiece for more ES and res so as to free the cold re slots on your helm (so you can craft int on it). After that it'll be the amulet for crit multi and %ES craft, followed by the rings for int and %ES craft.

"
xBattlefear wrote:
"
I would probably go for ST - GMP - WED - Ele Focus - Lightning Pen. Incr. crit strikes may potentially be better than Ele Focus if your crit multi is high, but I suspect it won't be that high yet so Ele Focus will likely be better/

I'm at 289% crit multi is that high enough?

I don't think that's high enough yet for ICS to be better than EF in your set up. You'll probably want to use Ele Focus.

"
Rossko wrote:
Could anyone help me what to upgrade next?
Just bought new armour to be able to get less resis on the rest of my equip but bought a new helmet already what took 1 res away for acc(but needed acc badly :D)
My equip atm:
Spoiler

New items i was looking for were fucking expensive....
Lets say i want to spend max 3 ex for a new (good) item.
I am only at 7,9k es right now what could need some improvement (but only 29or 30k gmp in ho too but maybe cause of gems too cause i all 20%qual and lost lvl then.)

Thx for every answer :).

I would probably upgrade your gloves, followed by your boots, then go about grabbing a crystal belt. Focus on more ES for your gloves and boots.

"
Fubnub1 wrote:
with the new passive tree, are we even using 2x Fertile minds anymore (as spectral throw) ? And I wasnt using brute force at all, are we supposed to use it ? I think the fertile mind now gives 54 Int in total, thats not enough right, it can't be.

Yup! We still are. However, there is an option for a 3rd Fertile mind in the jewel socket at the extreme right just above acrobatics if you are having difficulty getting enough INT or are unable to get a good enough rare jewel. The fertile mind gives 64 int. And ya you should also use brute force if you don't have problems with obtaining enough strength.

Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader

Thank you! Very nice build. Not so cheap tho, still don't have crit rings etc

Realy nice build .

Done everything so far ,all guardian die realy quick ,shaper is a piece of cake deathless ,uber azitiri was like the normale one ,just sit here and spam righ click ;she just die instlantly.

Still need to find a better ring with %es ,ring like ur are impossible to find il league .

Helm es is a bit low but the 30% speed enchant is too good ,dont want to play without now ive try it .

91k dps with gmp at home with the new tree,257k full buff ,only 9953 es but dont feel i need more .

Thx again,i have a fun time :) lvl 100 i'm comming.

hi and thank you for this build, I was following a diff build but then the author seems like abandoned the thread after your conversation with him, and good thing my curiosity leads me here and was able to tweak and continue.however, I am not quite feeling my built so far that's why Im not quite paying attention/investing in upgrading and looking for gears, but maybe..=P..so here is my toon. Please let me know what else i can do to improve. Thanks again and more power!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JudazPriest/characters
at what crit amulet should i look for ST?
can u maybe show ma an example or share ur search setup?
can spent on it few exalts in the best scenario

ah can anyone remember me what is the best enchant for ST and what is second best? i know it was mentioned in this thread but its already more then 40 pages, so maybe someone can answer
Last edited by Hejti on Mar 28, 2017, 4:04:23 PM
"

ah can anyone remember me what is the best enchant for ST and what is second best? i know it was mentioned in this thread but its already more then 40 pages, so maybe someone can answer

Just like first post....
Amulett for BF/ST is the same. Wed/Crit multi + what ever (i dont rly remember just check the guide)

Enchants probably st dmg > st speed.
"
Rossko wrote:
"

Just like first post....
Amulett for BF/ST is the same. Wed/Crit multi + what ever (i dont rly remember just check the guide)

Enchants probably st dmg > st speed.

I dont agree,ive try both , Speed > dmg by far . U dont need those extra dmg ,but 30% speed is huge , with gmp u offscreen like hell ,and on boss with slower proj ,u can be far away for the boss ,and the proj is faster so the leech is faster too ,this enchant is realy realy nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info