[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

is projectile deceleration still bugged? some ppl was recommending it in past
"
BastionMain wrote:

Thank you! Very nice build. Not so cheap tho, still don't have crit rings etc

post ur gear please or just open characters in your profile. tnx
would u pay 4 EX for this amu:

+22 to Strength and Intelligence
------------------------------------
34% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
+48 to Intelligence
+11 to all Attributes
+30% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

its a lot of int lol

also is it ok to get resists to 135 and then get hard cap with wise oak?

is this flask setup ok or should i change sth
gonna roll curses on sulphur
Last edited by Hejti on Mar 28, 2017, 7:14:44 PM
Great build, Invalesco. I still remember my first PoE character following your shadow build with lightning strike, flicker and viper strike back during 1.0.0. Managed to chance a Skyforth in legacy and decided to give HoWA a shot and it's been real fun. Could you tell me what to upgrade next from my gear? One of my rings are obsolete at this point and I'm planning to upgrade it (using it for +strength).

My gear

Sitting at 8.5k ES with discipline. Dps is 39k in hideout with wrath and golem out. And how do you manage mana issues? I'm constantly finding myself having to use a mana flask. Planning to get mana leech by the claw nodes on the side but those are 2 levels away. Hopefully, that'll solve my mana issues but how shall I manage it now and won't it still be an issue on boss fights?
"
sadisticrage wrote:
Great build, Invalesco. I still remember my first PoE character following your shadow build with lightning strike, flicker and viper strike back during 1.0.0. Managed to chance a Skyforth in legacy and decided to give HoWA a shot and it's been real fun. Could you tell me what to upgrade next from my gear? One of my rings are obsolete at this point and I'm planning to upgrade it (using it for +strength).

My gear

Sitting at 8.5k ES with discipline. Dps is 39k in hideout with wrath and golem out. And how do you manage mana issues? I'm constantly finding myself having to use a mana flask. Planning to get mana leech by the claw nodes on the side but those are 2 levels away. Hopefully, that'll solve my mana issues but how shall I manage it now and won't it still be an issue on boss fights?

as soon as u get the mana leech node, probleme goes away even on boss.
so ma men crit multi or ele focus ? >:3
Hey,
I'm looking seriously into this build and was wondering what you really need to get started.
I dropped 2 HoTA in my last breachs farming and I only need 1 more blessing. My char is leveling right now.

I guess the worst part is the 6l vaal regalia ? Let's say I have 5ex right now to invest, would it be possible to get started ?
Last edited by skyoan32 on Mar 29, 2017, 5:27:07 AM
current planned gear:
Spoiler

Hey guys, Just wondering. If I already have a perfect astramantis(116 all att) that I bought early league as a leveling item for all potential new builds, would it still be worth it to look into a rare amulet with WED/ACC/ES/Multi? or just stick with astra since it gives around 21% inc dps and ~700 es.

Also. doing spectral throw. I plan to use 3 fertile mind. is that really so bad? (I plugged everything into Path of Building, and No jewel i can afford under an EX would give more than a fertile mind in any of the 3 jewel sockets near the ranger zone.

Final part of my 3 part question chain-- Aside from leech/pen on boots, should I aim for any other improvements before starting this build?
"
Guchette94 wrote:

Realy nice build .

Done everything so far ,all guardian die realy quick ,shaper is a piece of cake deathless ,uber azitiri was like the normale one ,just sit here and spam righ click ;she just die instlantly.

Still need to find a better ring with %es ,ring like ur are impossible to find il league .

Helm es is a bit low but the 30% speed enchant is too good ,dont want to play without now ive try it .

91k dps with gmp at home with the new tree,257k full buff ,only 9953 es but dont feel i need more .

Thx again,i have a fun time :) lvl 100 i'm comming.

You're welcome! Glad to hear it! :)

"
JudazPriest wrote:
hi and thank you for this build, I was following a diff build but then the author seems like abandoned the thread after your conversation with him, and good thing my curiosity leads me here and was able to tweak and continue.however, I am not quite feeling my built so far that's why Im not quite paying attention/investing in upgrading and looking for gears, but maybe..=P..so here is my toon. Please let me know what else i can do to improve. Thanks again and more power!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JudazPriest/characters

Heya! your char tab is private. It'll prob be easier if you post your gear here

"
at what crit amulet should i look for ST?
can u maybe show ma an example or share ur search setup?
can spent on it few exalts in the best scenario

ah can anyone remember me what is the best enchant for ST and what is second best? i know it was mentioned in this thread but its already more then 40 pages, so maybe someone can answer

Try getting an amulet with:
>30% WED
>30% crit multi
>40 dex
>40 int. the more the better

This was mine:

Enchant-wise: I would say to go for the ones that provide modifiers which you can't easily get on the tree, i.e. decel -> speed -> dmg in terms of ranking.

"
would u pay 4 EX for this amu:

+22 to Strength and Intelligence
------------------------------------
34% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
+48 to Intelligence
+11 to all Attributes
+30% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

its a lot of int lol

also is it ok to get resists to 135 and then get hard cap with wise oak?

is this flask setup ok or should i change sth
gonna roll curses on sulphur

It is a decent amulet but the crit multi is a bit on the low side for it to be worth 4 ex imo, but maybe thats just me. My amulet only cost me 30c but times may have changed since then. That amulet does have an open prefix for %ES craft at least and does have an open prefix slot. If you want to buy it, make sure you mastercraft life on it before exalting it, just so u don't exalt life.

"
sadisticrage wrote:

My gear

Thanks! Those were the days haha

yup your rings are the ones in most dire need for upgrading. After that you can aim to get a better helm and then start saving for the big one - the chest.

Mana issues - what Guchette said. Get the mana leech node (0.4% mana leech, 0.4% life leech) at vitality void to tide you over till you grab the soul raker cluster, then you can spec out of that node.

"
sporter26 wrote:
so ma men crit multi or ele focus ? >:3

Ele Focus imo.

"
skyoan32 wrote:
Hey,
I'm looking seriously into this build and was wondering what you really need to get started.
I dropped 2 HoTA in my last breachs farming and I only need 1 more blessing. My char is leveling right now.

I guess the worst part is the 6l vaal regalia ? Let's say I have 5ex right now to invest, would it be possible to get started ?

Heya, ya it would be possible to get started. Just be savvy when trading and don't pay too much for leveling gear. the 6L vaal regalia would indeed be the one big expensive item. don't spend too much on it at the start and have nothing left for other pieces though!

"
djfang wrote:
current planned gear:
Spoiler

Hey guys, Just wondering. If I already have a perfect astramantis(116 all att) that I bought early league as a leveling item for all potential new builds, would it still be worth it to look into a rare amulet with WED/ACC/ES/Multi? or just stick with astra since it gives around 21% inc dps and ~700 es.

Also. doing spectral throw. I plan to use 3 fertile mind. is that really so bad? (I plugged everything into Path of Building, and No jewel i can afford under an EX would give more than a fertile mind in any of the 3 jewel sockets near the ranger zone.

Final part of my 3 part question chain-- Aside from leech/pen on boots, should I aim for any other improvements before starting this build?

Your planned gear is pretty decent! I would probably aim to get attack speed and 2 x crit multi on your jewels instead of %dmg. They scale far better. You can use astra for now, no worries. A crit ammy is for min-maxing, which you will want to transition to at some point, but not necessary to have right now.

Yup its fine to use 3 fertile minds. Have the 3rd one in the node above acrobatics.

Don't worry too much about the boot enchants. You don't have to have everything ready before starting haha. I think you're set!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Invalesco wrote:

Try getting an amulet with:
>30% WED
>30% crit multi
>40 dex
>40 int. the more the better

This was mine:

Enchant-wise: I would say to go for the ones that provide modifiers which you can't easily get on the tree, i.e. decel -> speed -> dmg in terms of ranking.

it only finds 3 amulets if i put these stats, one for 75 c with life and then others 4 EX and 30 + EX :O

if i lower dex to 10 it finds a lot more http://poe.trade/search/obagikumesioas

maybe could use that 20c one as placeholder or sth
Last edited by Hejti on Mar 29, 2017, 8:26:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info