[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAEJBfkLYQzyDXwOSBGWFdcV8BX9FyYYXRmKGdcc3CT9KPoqCyo4LL8wWzLRN9Q8LTy-PO9B0EVHRnFHBlFHVP5WY1cNV8ld8l9qX3BfsGBDaGVo8mwIbj1vV2-ecFJyqXgZeoR_xoMJg1-DbYTFhq6J04w2jYGPGo_6kn2TJ5XMlwaYb5u1ns2fy6EvoqOkeKXLpzCtM63xr2yv67QMtMW4k7jZvea-gL6KwGbBoMHFwdXDOsT2xq7KSsrT0K3Q0NIh2NXb59wj3Uje-OXP51Tn6uoY6rrr7uwY7T_xivOb8933Mvjr-TP5Y__e?accountName=Rohac96&characterName=NotHoWaHere

Using the BF version. What should i change or upgrade? Thanks in advance.
"
Rohac96 wrote:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAEJBfkLYQzyDXwOSBGWFdcV8BX9FyYYXRmKGdcc3CT9KPoqCyo4LL8wWzLRN9Q8LTy-PO9B0EVHRnFHBlFHVP5WY1cNV8ld8l9qX3BfsGBDaGVo8mwIbj1vV2-ecFJyqXgZeoR_xoMJg1-DbYTFhq6J04w2jYGPGo_6kn2TJ5XMlwaYb5u1ns2fy6EvoqOkeKXLpzCtM63xr2yv67QMtMW4k7jZvea-gL6KwGbBoMHFwdXDOsT2xq7KSsrT0K3Q0NIh2NXb59wj3Uje-OXP51Tn6uoY6rrr7uwY7T_xivOb8933Mvjr-TP5Y__e?accountName=Rohac96&characterName=NotHoWaHere

Using the BF version. What should i change or upgrade? Thanks in advance.

Transmute your Diamond Flask, then if it doesn't have a second mod, Augment it. :D

There is a ton you can do, just depends on your budget.

Get a better amulet(there might still be decent +% attribute talismans about) and rings(with es%, same for amulet if not a talisman).

800+ armor with res and more int.

Wise Oak flask, damn. Easiest change there. Over the Sulphur flask.

Get Shrieking Essences of Spite and craft a Crystal belt with int. Get Shrieking Essences of Wrath and craft good Opal rings. Get Shrieking Essences of Scorn and craft Agate amulets.

I'd say go with Shaper's Touch if you're on a budget. It just makes the accuracy question answered easily and your gloves arent great(not bad, but not great).

Biggest/easiest things you can do right now: the Diamond Flask, get another 12% int howa, Wise Oak, craft a good int Crystal belt.

Again, it all depends on your budget.
Last edited by ExiledPoe on May 22, 2017, 12:21:37 AM
Hey, i was wondering how do you deal with mana, i personally cant sustain without a mana flask.
Also, why do you not grab the witch starting ES nodes and the AoE nodes if you have pathed there for ES anyway?

Also also, why the long pathing to Unwavering stance?

My gear atm, just started running red maps, basically just went CI! Edit3: New flasks, had to get the cheap vinktars for life leech and oshit sittuations, couldnt afford the pen version, downed atziri and got atziris flask so added that too. No diamond flask as im proccing overload reliably and am not crit yet!
Spoiler

Edit: Specced into mana leech nodes next to vitality void and no need for a flask anymore, however I am still qurious as to why you take that pathing to get to Unwavering Stance, getting there from vitality void takes a substancially less passives(6 less and only grants 1 less jewel node, hoewever you can plant a Brute Force down there for extra int you have enough strength. Doing this also renders the templar pathing sketchy to me.
Cheers, SoNuclear!
Edit 2: My proposed tree poeurl.com/bkht
Last edited by ZeNukey on May 29, 2017, 10:42:49 AM
You don't have Soul Raker.
Valid point, didnt think of it, im still pathing there, that will allow me to spec out of the mana leech on the bottom, still looking for answers to my other questions!
"
ZeNukey wrote:
Valid point, didnt think of it, im still pathing there, that will allow me to spec out of the mana leech on the bottom, still looking for answers to my other questions!

The Witch ES is only taken if you need it. It depends on gear.

AOE is good for BF but does nothing for ST(and most seem to be ST).

Your question about pathing to US is made clear. You're getting the trees mixed up. ST goes through Vitality Void, BF doesn't. If you're saying swap it around, the Disemboweling line is very strong. That said, I haven't done comparisons between skipping it and going passed Vitality Void. Put it in POB with your equipment, I guess. If keeping Disemboweling you don't gain many pts(2).

I just have to say something though. There is zero reason to not have 12% int howas. They're 20-30c. You're using an 8% and 10%.
can anyone give me some info on the skyforth version of the build?? if you've tried it out ofc.
This build is vastly inferior to int stacking, damage-wise and defense-wise.
i'm thinking about Victario Acuity with +1 Maximum Frenzy charge ( for ST )
Hi guys, i was going to start a new league character, and read this guide, that was pointing to this one.

So long story short, should i go BF or ST ? the first guide seems to indicate ST is better...

Btw is this build still viable in 2.6.2 ?

I also looked at ziggyd video about it, saying crit isn't worth it, would love your opinion please :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LMrYHpmuZU

Thanks a lot guys ! :)
Last edited by Cidgeno on Jun 9, 2017, 9:33:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info