[2.6] CRIT HoWA BF/ST Raider [13k ES, 60k BF/265k GMP ST DPS, Stun-immune] [4 sec Chayula kill]

Notice the new tree is much less attack speed at the earlier levels for ST. Would that make a huge impact on clear speed? almost 20% i think from the old one

Edit noticed its less accuracy % modifier as well by about 30%
Last edited by camuer on Mar 25, 2017, 11:01:56 PM
"
camuer wrote:
Notice the new tree is much less attack speed at the earlier levels for ST. Would that make a huge impact on clear speed? almost 20% i think from the old one

Edit noticed its less accuracy % modifier as well by about 30%

Ya its just a rough guide of a leveling tree with the main focus on the key jewel sockets as well as having enough %life. Feel free to take more attack speed/accuracy nodes! Finesse is just 2 points away so that will be the main key node to take while leveling.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
FortuneDayss wrote:
Hi, has anyone here tried the skyforth version of this build?
If you have , could you post how much mana you had at perhaps level 90 of the skyforth skill tree?
I remember when i played another build with about 1.1k mana i still got stunlocked to death. Is it even worth it to go for skyforth or taking US is still the way to go?

You can check out my Pathfinder version of the build here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1869537, I use Skyforths and have about 1800 mana. I hardly ever get stunned and the PC generation is a lot easier. Build is more expensive though.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Last edited by Janus171 on Mar 26, 2017, 9:46:09 AM
Hello, i want to try this build for now, since i finished everything with my wander. I want to play as Pathfinder to get maximum from my flasks. Could you look at my planned tree and say what's wrong and what is right in this. Maybe i can save some points somewhere. Thank you.
"
streej wrote:
Hello, i want to try this build for now, since i finished everything with my wander. I want to play as Pathfinder to get maximum from my flasks. Could you look at my planned tree and say what's wrong and what is right in this. Maybe i can save some points somewhere. Thank you.

Janus has actually done a pathfinder variant. You might wanna ask him!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
How is the ST version for doing uber atziri/shaper?
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
streej wrote:

Janus has actually done a pathfinder variant. You might wanna ask him!

Yeah, but he got those Skyforths, i dont have it and i dont think i will actually buy it.
do u recommend the BF or the ST version?
which one is better?
Last edited by claudio0405 on Mar 26, 2017, 12:46:27 PM
"
claudio0405 wrote:
do u recommend the BF or the ST version?
which one is better?

IMO, BF has more dps and more like a boss killer while ST more like a mapper(can do boss though, but in end game bosses like t16 or uber ST would take longer and you will have to kite if your damage/es not high enough to facetank). However, I think ST is a good skill and really skill dependant, if you manage to dodge boss skills you can kill almost every bosses(while can be done on BF but harder it seems, you have to hold release etc).

ps. In a close layout map like gorge, ST vs BF clear speed is pretty much the same.
Last edited by zcythustk on Mar 26, 2017, 1:15:11 PM
I really appreciate the effort into putting this build together this is a lot of great information. I'm sorry if I missed the discussion already but have you weighed Eye of Chayula over Unwavering Stance? There'd be a strength hurdle to overcome, but there's a lot of extra talent points potentially on the table.

I also wonder if you need vitality void in addition to soul raker?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info