Deleted

"
zyysking wrote:
Sorry.. I cannot understand the calculation.

Talking about bosses like shaper. If you attack 7 times per second with 20% chance to proc, you just proc the boss less than 1.5 times/s...right?

wat

7 attacks... per second...

The Ngamahu Molten burst has a cooldown time of .15 = MAX around 6 times per second max proq rate
6x.15=.9

So at max you can pop 6 molten bursts per second...

Simple...

Do you know what theoretical means?

Im not going to re-explain basic stuff that ive explained many many times while the whole post is up. GL
Last edited by Bloomania on Feb 18, 2017, 3:52:41 AM
"
"
zyysking wrote:
Sorry.. I cannot understand the calculation.

Talking about bosses like shaper. If you attack 7 times per second with 20% chance to proc, you just proc the boss less than 1.5 times/s...right?

wat

7 attacks... per second...

The Ngamahu Molten burst has a cooldown time of .15 = MAX around 6 times per second max proq rate
6x.15=.9

So at max you can pop 6 molten bursts per second...

Simple...

Do you know what theoretical means?

Im not going to re-explain basic stuff that ive explained many many times while the whole post is up. GL

So theoretical means something not realistic? So what is the point of the calculation. You can almost never proq monlten burst 6 times a second. An average of 3 times proq rate is not achievable by your attack speed
BTW.. about fire pen and added fire

I think you just forgot the 69 fire pen without the gem?

"
"ancestral protector can give you more attack speed, which scales your damage better as a buff"

Absolutely not.. please dont come into my thread and give false information.

We dont need any extra attack speed.

"

"
"ancestral protector can give you more attack speed, which scales your damage better as a buff"

lol, you'd better be able to prove that I am wrong. Are you saying attack speed is completely irrelevant to the dps of molten burst?
"

Ok I got you. You just put a dps calculation that is not real for your character. That is it! I miss read one line.
"
Now to find the average dps based on top(maximum) and bottom(none) molten burst chance to activate in one second.
"
I just don't understand why you choose to calculate that way rather than based on your attack speed
"
zyysking wrote:
"

"

lol, you'd better be able to prove that I am wrong. Are you saying attack speed is completely irrelevant to the dps of molten burst?

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry....I forgot that you can try to spin on shortest distance. um.....I wonder how fast it can be, but that indeed removes some of the requirement of attack speed? Even that, you still get bonus from attack speed in some situations. If you are building attack speed to the point where you attack just 2 or 3 times per travel. Holy shit that is amazing and should be put in a very highlighted area in your build post.
Thanks a lot for the build and in-depth guide. I'm planning a character with this build and I was wondering if it's necessary to stack evasion through gear. Is there a particular evasion threshold we need to reach or just ignore evasion in gear (rare) and focus on resists and other good affixes?
"
Thanks a lot for the build and in-depth guide. I'm planning a character with this build and I was wondering if it's necessary to stack evasion through gear. Is there a particular evasion threshold we need to reach or just ignore evasion in gear (rare) and focus on resists and other good affixes?

you dont NEED to stack evasion

however ive already explained how the only 2 chest plates we can use on this build is kaoms heart and kintsugi

So not many choices if you are trying to min/max

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Evasion#Interaction_with_Dodge
Last edited by Bloomania on Feb 20, 2017, 5:13:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info