Deleted

"
vilg wrote:
Hi,
A question on auras.
When you run warlords + herald of ash, you have enough left to run herald of ice or even a arctic armor, would you do this if you had the sockets?

Herald of ice requires you to shatter, we only do fire and everything we have is converted to fire so we cannot activate herald of ice....

arctic armor only gives defense when you arent moving.
We are immune to status ailments so we are never frozen, as long as we spin we are stun immune.

So no i wouldn't use either, id rather keep a bigger mana pool available for cyclone.

"
Navac wrote:
would warchief totem fit in this build?

edit:

guess im stuck with warchief for now, sucks that the buff is for melee only

You could use warchief but it has nothing to do with the ngamahu.

The buff would give cyclone dps and the totem itself would help on single target.

Wouldn't be the worst choice to use warchief on bosses.
this axe is specific of breaach or can be dropped in the next league ?
"
maclarca wrote:
this axe is specific of breaach or can be dropped in the next league ?

not breach specific
Hey, love the build and its been super fun.

farming guardians has been a breeze and have been playing the build for the past month.

Still need a +1 xophs blood, but no luck yet.

I did change a few peices of gear around since i prefer movespeed and aps over pure damage, but other than some gear and some very small changes in the tree its an awesome build.

I do use insanity gloves for the aps for the proc rate on molten burst, it has made a pretty noticable differences in the clear speed.
Gear setup so far if you would liek to check it out (and yes, i know you said you do not like devotos, just a personal preference).

Currently sitting at 14k per ball, 7.4 aps on cyclone, 5.3k hp and 180% movespeed with everything up(flask are up 100% of the time during the actual mapping, and up most of the time for bosses).

Anyway, like i said, awesome build!

Gear:
Spoiler

"
Hey, love the build and its been super fun.

farming guardians has been a breeze and have been playing the build for the past month.

Still need a +1 xophs blood, but no luck yet.

I did change a few peices of gear around since i prefer movespeed and aps over pure damage, but other than some gear and some very small changes in the tree its an awesome build.

I do use insanity gloves for the aps for the proc rate on molten burst, it has made a pretty noticable differences in the clear speed.
Gear setup so far if you would liek to check it out (and yes, i know you said you do not like devotos, just a personal preference).

Currently sitting at 14k per ball, 7.4 aps on cyclone, 5.3k hp and 180% movespeed with everything up(flask are up 100% of the time during the actual mapping, and up most of the time for bosses).

Anyway, like i said, awesome build!

Gear:
Spoiler

Glad you are enjoying it

I would recommend to use concentrated effect instead of increased aoe because the more you increase your aoe the further the balls travel from the initial point + for the most part you wont be "aoe shotgunning" bosses anyways.

So having a huge multipler and making the balls land closer to the main targets are of utmost importance.

tl;DR Highly suggest you use conc > inc aoe on the ngamahu
oh yeah, i have that in my weapon swap, only need it on t15-t16 bosses.
i just switch it out for the bosses and then use the inc aoe for general clearing.
"
oh yeah, i have that in my weapon swap, only need it on t15-t16 bosses.
i just switch it out for the bosses and then use the inc aoe for general clearing.

ur missing the point... pointblank makes it so it does 50% more damage from the start of its travel...

If you use increased aoe u increase the distance the balls travel and they get a penalty and you lose damage from pointblank.... http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Point_Blank

Conc on weapon isnt optional its mandatory... but i mean if you wanna shoot urself in the foot u can do whatever.
Last edited by Bloomania on Feb 17, 2017, 11:40:13 PM
Sorry.. I cannot understand the calculation.

Talking about bosses like shaper. If you attack 7 times per second with 20% chance to proc, you just proc the boss less than 1.5 times/s...right?
"
"
Navac wrote:
would warchief totem fit in this build?

edit:

guess im stuck with warchief for now, sucks that the buff is for melee only

You could use warchief but it has nothing to do with the ngamahu.

The buff would give cyclone dps and the totem itself would help on single target.

Wouldn't be the worst choice to use warchief on bosses.

ancestral protector can give you more attack speed, which scales your damage better as a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info