Deleted

"
Got 11 Frenzy charges now aswell, it's pretty fucking sweet :D

You sir, make me jealous :P

One day i'll be able to afford nice things
Got the +1 Xoph's for only 150c.. what a steal :) too bad the res is low... I would have paid at least 400c :p
"
Got the +1 Xoph's for only 150c.. what a steal :) too bad the res is low... I would have paid at least 400c :p

I'd say that was a steal for sure :p

Tbh I got my wep for 30c haha. Just starting to shape my atlas now; thinking of Strand to start with until I get a higher level. Any other maps you found good? Do I remember correctly you said you like'd shore?

Hopefully I can get some good drops and work towards a 6L
Until level 93 I did all maps, but the XP is getting super slow once you do bad layout maps over that level...

So I reworked my atlas to only drop Strand in T11, none in T12, Shore in T13 and Coves in T14.

Going really well so far.
would like to show how strong this build is, gg melter <3
look at the mods, deathless <3

Last edited by 11206321 on Feb 1, 2017, 12:18:21 PM
"
11206321 wrote:

Glad to see man

Keep up the dope maps lemme know if you manage to do uber atziri or shaper
"
"
11206321 wrote:

Glad to see man

Keep up the dope maps lemme know if you manage to do uber atziri or shaper

uber atziri was down at first try but with only 1 portal left because of the trio which makes it extremly hard if you cant switch to chaos res stuff, also i'm not playing with vuln on hit on my gloves atm so atziri needs a long time. but atziri was without a doubt no problem with a bit movement skill.

Shaper was on round about 20% with the first and last try, also there is the problem with the management of his beam ( around 5k dmg in the first second ) and especially the orbs which makes it unbelivable hard to get into his last phase if you aren't able to put down those at the edge of the zone.

i think if i can manage to get good vuln on hit gloves it shouldnt be any problem to get him down deathless...
but when you get vuln or ele weakness on hit gloves, you won't be able to use Warlord's.
"
but when you get vuln or ele weakness on hit gloves, you won't be able to use Warlord's.

i think he meant ele weak

vuln would not help us at all

100% of our dmg is ele

Vuln gives more dot/more phys dmg

so.... ele weak would be the curse on hit gloves to go for.

Either way as you said with the gloves curse ur leech will go down w/out warlords
My character has hit the ceiling, where can I make improvements on current equipment?
Tried some other builds (Scion WI & Templar Spark/Vaal Spark) but I keep coming back to this, it's by far the most fun to play!

Game on!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info