Deleted

"
Currently 96 on BHC, last few levels was with using a 4L Cyclone + Kaom's Heart.

Right now I swapped Grace for Warlord's to try it out. Also got rid of Kaom's and testing out a 6L Carcass Jack right now.

The AoE is simply AMAZING, together with Dying Sun + all those AoE nodes this chest really feels like a perfect match.

Dropped from 8.2k to 6.6k life tho.

Hey,

How do you find warlords? I can't decide on grace or warlords myself but I haven't mapped to high, but I've literally only done tier 7 cause I'm new-ish and don't want to die :p. I also feel I have a lot of free sockets? When using grace that is. I'm working towards shaping some tier 6's :)

Thanks in advance
Last edited by tomiscool on Jan 29, 2017, 5:12:49 AM
The leech is amazingly good :) I did some double dmg mod T14's without any issues.

I'm also happy to being back on a 6L Cyclone setup with offensive gems (except Fortify).
59k Cyclone fully buffed.
Blasphemy + Warlords mark is great / better than Grace in my opinion even on hardcore. You can even skip the Leech nodes on the tree at bottom with it in my opinion and need no mana flask!
However I also have these gloves

So I have to decide what to run, as both are curses, except I get a +1curse Xoph's Amu (I have a +1 Frenzy) Hard times... :)

I tend to even skip these gloves now as Warlords Mark is too good (+ 2 or 4 more skillpoints you save on tree from not taking the Leech nodes) and go with a pair of good Gripped or Spiked Gloves now maybe or very good normal rare gloves (+phys dmg, + attack speed, 80 life, 80 resists)
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Jan 29, 2017, 5:38:01 PM
Another setup for discussion: A friend of mine is running 3 auras: Purity of Fire (lvl21) + Purity of Ice (lvl 21) and Herald of Ash - he says it gives him the extra flat and max res and more gearing options as less res on gear needed (like he has Opal Rings with WED and/or phys dmg without much res on them which are affordable or can be crafted easier)

He also runs Blood Magic in Cyclone so no mana leech or mana flask needed! And he wears Atziri's Step boots with +1frenzy for extra evasion and spell dodge, sacrificing 1 frenzy charge though.
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Jan 29, 2017, 7:37:03 AM
What order of ascendency skills points?
Slayer Vs Raider Vs Bersarker ? and is viable for HC?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 29, 2017, 3:59:50 PM
added videos
"
Slayer Vs Raider Vs Bersarker ? and is viable for HC?

You probably didn't read anything from the original post.
cool build!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jan 30, 2017, 1:23:21 AM
"
The leech is amazingly good :) I did some double dmg mod T14's without any issues.

I'm also happy to being back on a 6L Cyclone setup with offensive gems (except Fortify).
59k Cyclone fully buffed.

Literally 30k more dmg than my cyclone wow... :(

But then again I dont have Dying Sun yet.

Would it be rude if I could ask you to have a quick glance at my gear for suggestions what to aim for next? (I guess dying sun would be a huge dps boost)

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info