Deleted

Enlighten (lvl 3) + Charisma wheel => 88% mana reserved using blasphemy, grace, herald of ash if i'm not mistaken. Is the leech enough to sustain mana in boss fights? We have to drop some life nodes though.

Which golem is better for this build? Flame or lightning? Not sure how to color the boots xD

The vaal cyclone setup is nice, isn't it?
Last edited by Ergolic on Jan 20, 2017, 10:30:36 PM
"
Ergolic wrote:

Enlighten (lvl 3) + Charisma wheel => 88% mana reserved using blasphemy, grace, herald of ash if i'm not mistaken. Is the leech enough to sustain mana in boss fights? We have to drop some life nodes though.

Which golem is better for this build? Flame or lightning? Not sure how to color the boots xD

The vaal cyclone setup is nice, isn't it?

Leech isnt always enough to perfectly sustain mana in 1 on 1 boss fight

either way you dont NEED to use grace or even herald of ash

The only thing you NEED is the leech

i dont use any golem but flame golem would be best

vaal cyclone is dangerous, do not use in HC
Great Vid update - however for me the soud stops at min 20?

Also you might mention that for leveling, when you switch from sunder or EQ to Cyclone (and the Axe + other gear), you should put in a Life gain on hit in your Cyclone before you take Vaal Pact (esp for Hardcore, that would be from around level 60 to 85ish when you switch to Vaal Pact, and also to take the Life regen nodes before is kinda important for lab and lab trails, when you are finished with uber lab you can take Vaal Pact and respec them)
Cannot find the new video in the guide, which one is it? ty

Edit: Nevermind fonud it:

https://www.twitch.tv/romeprince/v/116137768

Edit: No sound after 20min QQ :(
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Jan 21, 2017, 1:50:40 PM
agh dang it.... i just saw the sound thing where it cuts out... i guess ill have to re-record
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
Great Vid update - however for me the soud stops at min 20?

Also you might mention that for leveling, when you switch from sunder or EQ to Cyclone (and the Axe + other gear), you should put in a Life gain on hit in your Cyclone before you take Vaal Pact (esp for Hardcore, that would be from around level 60 to 85ish when you switch to Vaal Pact, and also to take the Life regen nodes before is kinda important for lab and lab trails, when you are finished with uber lab you can take Vaal Pact and respec them)

Well all that information is in the guide

The tree's that are posted for leveling take regen nodes etc

I guess i could explain it a bit but most of that info is like common knowledge.

Ill re-record
Atm 7999hp with Kaom's Heart lul. Personally I'm sticking with Grace/Ash, 1 life flask and 4 utility flasks.

Since I'm level 95 the grind is becoming a bit boring, especially when doing bad layout maps, so I reformed my Atlas to only drop Shaped Shore's and Coves. Doing those with triple sextants is quite a bit of fun, and this build (also with my current setup) is perfect for doing that kind of content. I feel good having 8k hp, and the molten burst is enough dmg to wipe whole screens of packs while just holding right mouse button.
"
Ergolic wrote:

These are 5 gems then with Warlord's Mark for Blasphemy, so not possible, or what am I missing? (instead charisma wheel reduced grace reservation on helmet would be best, but how should we get another 5link to run these?)
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
"
Ergolic wrote:

These are 5 gems then with Warlord's Mark for Blasphemy, so not possible, or what am I missing? (instead charisma wheel reduced grace reservation on helmet would be best, but how should we get another 5link to run these?)

Im pretty sure he means run 2 enlighten setup's
I have a question to the molten Shell mechanic. I have a 6L ngamanu Axe and a 4L kintsugi. Can i put the Support gems into the chest for the effect? Or is it better to offer the Axe and get a 6L kintsugi?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info