Deleted

Hey Ben,

Just picked up my ele weakness on gloves and man it makes a world of difference in the DPS/clear speed.

Can you tell me what I should upgrade next? I took your advice and did the rustic sash + elemental weapon dmg belt, my balls are currently running around I think 12.5k with frenzy and cyclone spin is at about 22k. The only problem I currently am seeing is my jewel nodes, but I needed them to give res since I couldn't get capped with my current rings/gloves.

Thanks again for the awesome build!!

Current character is Slithiced (BHC).

Btw, @TheAffinity how did you get dying sun?! That is SOO expensive on BHC, lol.
Last edited by Brewtus2 on Jan 17, 2017, 2:51:38 PM
"
Brewtus2 wrote:
Hey Ben,

Just picked up my ele weakness on gloves and man it makes a world of difference in the DPS/clear speed.

Can you tell me what I should upgrade next? I took your advice and did the rustic sash + elemental weapon dmg belt, my balls are currently running around I think 12.5k with frenzy and cyclone spin is at about 22k. The only problem I currently am seeing is my jewel nodes, but I needed them to give res since I couldn't get capped with my current rings/gloves.

Thanks again for the awesome build!!

Current character is Slithiced (BHC).

Btw, @TheAffinity how did you get dying sun?! That is SOO expensive on BHC, lol.

Glad to hear it man

The ele weakness on gloves isnt MANDATORY but its nice to have that free curse.

I would unfortunately have to tell you that after alot of testing... it is better for hardcore players to not look into getting ele weak on hit but rather using a nice rare life/res pair of gloves and to run blasphemy warlords instead of grace.

The 2% leech from the tree is nice but doubling it to 4% is really important.

I have, so far, done deathless guardians with 2 player hp and no uber ascendancy @lvl89

Damage really isnt an issue on the build, id say that hitting a nice amount of life is a bit more challenging with the build atm.

Theres too many important nodes that look important on the tree and if i come to any conclusions about changing the tree ill update the guide and let everybody know.

As far as upgrading ur rings are kind of low on res and so are your gloves.
"
tomiscool wrote:
First off Ben, fantastic build really can't wait to use it. Thankyou for this and your time :).

Just a quick question (I have scanned/read the forums) but can't seem to find what the definitive answer is currently.

So i'm going to try this for BHC. No problem there, im just curious on your setup you'd advise; should I be running warlords and blasph + vaal pact even if I have the glove enchant? Or should I be changing my setup up slightly?

One quick question i also assume its perfectly viable to spec into more health nodes?

Again thankyou for your time.

If you manage to get a really nice pair of gloves with res/life AND ele weakness on hit.

Sure you can run that

But since we dont have +1 curse on our gear you would not be able to run warlords mark + ele weakness

It is easier to gear up if you DONT go for ele weakness on hit, but rather look for a high res/life glove and then use blasphemy warlords instead of grace.

If you follow the leveling trees you should have no issue with health

Just keep in mind that if you run rip map mods or you dont carry bleed flasks etc etc you will most likely rip to mistakes.

I power leveld in dried lake to almost 80 then i ran xoph breach stones for great experience and only after i felt i was ready, did i start mapping.

However i never ran any rip map mods.
"
"
tomiscool wrote:
First off Ben, fantastic build really can't wait to use it. Thankyou for this and your time :).

Just a quick question (I have scanned/read the forums) but can't seem to find what the definitive answer is currently.

So i'm going to try this for BHC. No problem there, im just curious on your setup you'd advise; should I be running warlords and blasph + vaal pact even if I have the glove enchant? Or should I be changing my setup up slightly?

One quick question i also assume its perfectly viable to spec into more health nodes?

Again thankyou for your time.

If you manage to get a really nice pair of gloves with res/life AND ele weakness on hit.

Sure you can run that

But since we dont have +1 curse on our gear you would not be able to run warlords mark + ele weakness

It is easier to gear up if you DONT go for ele weakness on hit, but rather look for a high res/life glove and then use blasphemy warlords instead of grace.

If you follow the leveling trees you should have no issue with health

Just keep in mind that if you run rip map mods or you dont carry bleed flasks etc etc you will most likely rip to mistakes.

I power leveld in dried lake to almost 80 then i ran xoph breach stones for great experience and only after i felt i was ready, did i start mapping.

However i never ran any rip map mods.

Brilliant, thanks a lot - i'll let you know when I've got more gear.. :)
"
I would unfortunately have to tell you that after alot of testing... it is better for hardcore players to not look into getting ele weak on hit but rather using a nice rare life/res pair of gloves and to run blasphemy warlords instead of grace.

Doesn't that really mess with our evasion?

Think I should fork over the money for extra xoph ammies and try to get a +1 curse on it by corrupting?

If so, do you think it's better to run warlords + ele weakness or warlords + grace OR warlords + HoA?

Thanks for the quick reply, man.
How about Devoto's Devotion for the helm instead of a rare one? Movement speed and attack speed seems great... however i don't know if i would be able to leech all the mana back with that extra attack speed, also the damage reduced and no life and res sucks xD
Waiting for a video about kaom's compared to kintsugi :D

Since in your first video "Kintsugi was mandatory and vaal pact suckt balls".

Currently lvl 84 with kintsugi in bhc and well I can buy a kaom's but i'm not sure if I will.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
"
Chickenlal wrote:
Waiting for a video about kaom's compared to kintsugi :D

Since in your first video "Kintsugi was mandatory and vaal pact suckt balls".

Currently lvl 84 with kintsugi in bhc and well I can buy a kaom's but i'm not sure if I will.

To clarify i never once said "vaal pact sucks" or anything remotely close to that...

I have said - its not a good choice, its bad pathing, not worth, etc etc

but never once said vaal pact is horrible/bad/sucks/etc

Vaal pact is absolutely busted.... i just didnt really calculate factoring in vaal pact... BECAUSE...at the time i was using ele weakness on hit gloves.. so i could not run warlords.

Therefore the only leech i had was like .8% of dmg vs (54 life on hit 6 hits per second) = 324 Life per enemy per second..

In that calculation no, i dont think vaal pact is better then lgoh

However the new setup has 4% of dmg leeched as life which is more then triple the previous leech..
And considering i was in HC i wasnt willing to be risky and test it out...

Life gained on hit was also specifically chosen because of how great it is on breaches... and even after the vaal pact changes it is still a viable gem link rather then grabbing extra cyclone dmg.

2nd

My friend already tested kaom's heart with a juggernaut setup featuring the same build and it would almost always kill itself to reflect.. In the end it died to atziri and right after he remade the raider version with kinstugi.

He said kintsugi felt MUCH stronger and defensive.

I have already done all guardians deathless @lvl89 without uber ascendancy and quality on gems..

WITH 2 PLAYER HP

With kaom's comes a bunch of issues like recoloring other pieces, much weaker cyclone setup, and perhaps not mitigating a hit that would cause a death. Its also much more expensive then the average 5l kintsugi. The kaoms doesnt mitigate reflect at all, where as the kintsugi does.

On the other hand the positive is extra life pool, more room for mistakes, would mitigate multiple big hits better then kintsugi would
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 18, 2017, 5:21:48 AM
"
Ergolic wrote:
How about Devoto's Devotion for the helm instead of a rare one? Movement speed and attack speed seems great... however i don't know if i would be able to leech all the mana back with that extra attack speed, also the damage reduced and no life and res sucks xD

I would never use devotos devotion

Lowers our phys dmg
has no real res

All it gives is movespeed/attackspeed/dex/chaos res

We dont need any extra move speed or attack speed we have plenty

At this point any extra has diminishing returns

We need our helmet for int requirements, res capping for ele weakness, and getting a nice life pool.
"
Brewtus2 wrote:
"

Doesn't that really mess with our evasion?

Think I should fork over the money for extra xoph ammies and try to get a +1 curse on it by corrupting?

If so, do you think it's better to run warlords + ele weakness or warlords + grace OR warlords + HoA?

Thanks for the quick reply, man.

It does lower the evasion of course,

But once you switch to vaal pact getting extra leech is extremely important to be able to shoot back up to full life instantly after taking a big hit.

Trying to corrupt a xoph amulet urself might result in huge currency loss, but you could strike some gg rng and get it on your first attempt.

If i had +1 curse xophs i would run ele weakness on hit gloves + warlords + grace

Herald of ash isnt mandatory.. its just really really nice for dmg/clear speed

But if im trying to be extremely defensive... i wouldnt run HoA over grace

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info