Deleted

No problems with reflect on the kaoms chest?
"
Ir4kandj7 wrote:
No problems with reflect on the kaoms chest?

No difference as with Kintsugi. We have so much evasion/dodge that our reflect really doesn't hit us.
"

No difference as with Kintsugi. We have so much evasion/dodge that our reflect really doesn't hit us.

The difference is actually big because the kinstugi 20% less applies to all reflected damage taken.

Damage Taken

With Kinstugi Vs Kaoms

Lets say both builds have 76% fire resistance

We get hit by a 35,000 DMG Fire Hit

The math is

35,000 - (20% less dmg taken) - 76% = 6720

35,000 - 76% = Dmg to Kaom's Heart Build = 8400

We also use fortify which is another 20% reduced dmg taken.

35,000 - 20% less - 76% - 20% reduced = 5376 Damage Taken from a 35,000 hit on a kintsugi build

35,000 - 76% - 20% = 6720 damage taken on a kaoms heart build.

"
#% increased/reduced Damage taken when Hit modifiers are calculated after armour, resistances and endurance charges.[2]
For more information, see Damage calculation.

"
Damage taken refers to the amount of damage taken after all mitigations have taken place. It is a synonym of 'damage dealt', but from a defending standpoint.

"
Although damage taken value is a result after all mitigations, it can be further altered by modifiers that explicitly affect Damage taken or Damage dealt.

However if we get hit by 2 big hits in a row or even 3

In that case Kinstugi only mitigates the first, then gives us extra evasion.

If both builds (kaoms vs kintsugi) take 3 hits most likely the kaoms would survive where-as the kinstugi build might rip.

Kaom's doesnt have any sockets and meeting the requirements for colors on gear becomes cancer

Anyone can run whatever they would like but personally i felt like it was the 1 big hit every now and then that needed mitigation not a phat life pool.

Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 14, 2017, 6:49:28 PM
How should I improve my current character?
"
MeLikeChoco wrote:
How should I improve my current character?

As far as i can see some gear upgrades and jewels + dying sun flask is all you really need to improve

Go ahead and look @ my current character in BSC and take note.

The gear im going to be having on that is going to be min/max

I have 2,000 chaos in bsc to spend so i wont hesitate to upgrade wherever possible (within reason)

And Look at the jewels i have.

Some of them are insanely powerful
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 15, 2017, 6:19:08 AM
What do you think about the taming for this build ? ty
"
SoOptimistic wrote:
What do you think about the taming for this build ? ty

With the taming you need to also run emberwake so here you give up both ring slots

We are already running many other uniques so now our life pool and resistance capping will be much worse.

The taming would also require us to drop elemental focus as a support so we could ignite

The damage from it in certain situations would be great, but for the most part it will be unused.

We already spin 1 speed through mob and just instantly kill everything including t16 maps

All guardians deathless without uber ascendancy @ lvl 89

Also 2 player hp, my friend sat in the zone
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 16, 2017, 8:42:58 PM
First off Ben, fantastic build really can't wait to use it. Thankyou for this and your time :).

Just a quick question (I have scanned/read the forums) but can't seem to find what the definitive answer is currently.

So i'm going to try this for BHC. No problem there, im just curious on your setup you'd advise; should I be running warlords and blasph + vaal pact even if I have the glove enchant? Or should I be changing my setup up slightly?

One quick question i also assume its perfectly viable to spec into more health nodes?

Again thankyou for your time.

The grace / ash setup is for HC.

The ele weakness on gloves isn't an enchant, it's a corruption.

The only more life you can get is to complete the little life circle we take. Which gives you around 6.6 - 6.8k hp when ur level 90+.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info