Deleted

Hi Guys, Hi Ben,
i didnt follow ur Guide but my Build has a lot of similarities and i dont want to do another Guide on this Topic.
my Char: KOKIRO

So i can clear the hole game with my build:
I can:
-Run all map mods and combinations from t1 to t16 exept no leech
-Kill Shaper (Swap in conc on cylone and switch enfeeble with flamability)
-Kill Uber Atziri (Swap in conc on cylone and switch enfeeble with flamability)
-Facetank all Guardians

and if u have a little bit of experience and skill u can do all of that deathless.

If u have any Questions PM me.

"
Sinserrar wrote:
Hi Guys, Hi Ben,
i didnt follow ur Guide but my Build has a lot of similarities and i dont want to do another Guide on this Topic.
my Char: KOKIRO

So i can clear the hole game with my build:
I can:
-Run all map mods and combinations from t1 to t16 exept no leech
-Kill Shaper (Swap in conc on cylone and switch enfeeble with flamability)
-Kill Uber Atziri (Swap in conc on cylone and switch enfeeble with flamability)
-Facetank all Guardians

and if u have a little bit of experience and skill u can do all of that deathless.

If u have any Questions PM me.

Okay so for starters i dont know if this is some e-peen attempt at glorifying urself or what this comment is but ill break down the things i noticed.

Your Setup Vs Mine

188% increased maximum Life vs 196% increased maximum Life

No Aoe Vs Having Aoe

Have to sacrifice jewel socket to meet int requirements vs every jewel socket has full effectiveness

Your jewel sockets are mostly damage with some rolls that dont even apply to the molten burst dmg vs Each of my jewels use % life and have 20% damage towards the molten burst...

Heres where you show little understanding of the build and makes me doubt you "made" anything in comparison to copying "mathil's version" and applying some of my elements to the build.

1. based on your tree/jewel sockets you dont seem to know that melee% dmg doesnt apply to the molten burst

2. Your gem links show that you dont know what works best and probably didnt even bother to test it... BUT... Physical projectile attack damage is stronger then added fire
(but ur quick to try and say "i made a better version")

3. You somehow afforded ridiculously expensive gear while having only 3 characters in breach 2 of them completely ungeared. quite odd.

4. "my Build has a lot of similarities" - I was the only one using kintsugi out of every single variation i saw posted, but clearly its ur build u never looked at mine lol... you probably dont even know why... kintsugi was my choice for a chest plate .

Heres where ur setup makes no sense...

Ive already explained dmg calculation on the ngamahu balls and adding 50k dps to our cyclone REALLY doesnt make a huge difference...

You give up clear speed, aoe, smoothness, defensive stats, just to have extra dmg on your cyclone.

The whole point of having aoe on the cyclone is to NOT have to stand on top of the monster you want to shoot balls out of.. you want aoe to stand a bit further back..

The fortify you give up to run extra dmg basically counters the extra defense you get from enfeeble.

Realistically your build is simply higher level, worse pathing, worse overall jewel/gem setup, but through what i assume is countless hours of practicing shaper you managed to defeat it.

Dont know why you even mention posting a guide when i can already point of countless flaws in your setup and clear evidence you didnt make any build but just copied and decided not to actually test anything.

Next time you comment in a thread to stroke your e-peen at least have a good setup

"
mayhem88 wrote:
I have a question to the molten Shell mechanic. I have a 6L ngamanu Axe and a 4L kintsugi. Can i put the Support gems into the chest for the effect? Or is it better to offer the Axe and get a 6L kintsugi?

No the support gems have to be in the axe, the only reason why the sockets in the axe dont have to be linked, is because molten burst is in the axe.

So putting support gems in your chest plate would do nothing unless they were linked to a main skill gem.

you should sell ur 6l ngamahu if you can sell it, a 6 socket is all that is required on a ngamahu(if you are trying to support it)
So hi ben,
i dont know why ur so aggro. The only thing i wanted to do was to share different idea of more or less the same build and show that its possible to kill shaper.
I saw ur Guide Yesterday at work and wanted to comment.

I never said that my build was better in any way.

I saw the axe and the amu and wanted to do a build with it way before u or mathil did a Guide on it.

So i started the build with a Lightning coil, Grace and Herald of Ash. I had Problems that i died to Spell 1 hits and Switcht to Kintsugi and Enfeeble.

1. Yes ur right i did not know that, maybe i should have tested it. ty for that
2. My first axe was vaaled and had this colors thats why i use this gem, maybe i should switch it atm(its only 5%)
3. My Gear is not that expensive, the amu is the only one. I Strip my Chars if i dont want to play them anymore to sell the Gear.
4. Ur not the only one with ideas

Sry i dont read ur Guide completly.

Idont die to anything exept vaal detonate dead and shaper, atziri if i fail.

I max the damage on bosses with conc, u dont have to.
I use leapslam to get fortify up u can anytime switch it into the cyclone setup.

And sry that u think so but i dont want "to stroke my e-peen"

So i try a new skilltree if im at home today and switch out the jewels and than i have maybe a better experience than before thats nice.

Have a nice day :)

PS:Maybe u have a idea how to get int without to sacrifice the jewel and/or res
Last edited by Sinserrar on Jan 25, 2017, 8:33:53 AM
U just need int on helm + 1 ring and that's enough (or both rings).
Last edited by Affinity on Jan 25, 2017, 12:39:47 PM
"

before u or mathil did a Guide on it.

Its this kind of attitude that shows ur "e-peen" trying to show off

"
I never said that my build was better in any way.

Yet you come in my thread offering people "advice" and telling them your setup is amazing and to pm you questions...
like wtf?

"
My Gear is not that expensive

6 linked kintsugi, dying sun, perfect ngamahu, +1 dark ray 3 red, +1 frenzy xoph's,

not that expensive right.. the amulet alone is worth 30 exalted orbs http://poe.trade/search/abowaukoyamgas

overall value exceeds 2,000 chaos

"
Ur not the only one with ideas

And you are clearly someone with no ideas since you obviously did not come up with anything..

You just copied other people and instead of at least giving credit you come in here acting like "ive never looked at your guide or anyone else" / "i made this by myself attitude"

You clearly did not

So again I 100% completely doubt you created ur own tree, tested the build and came up with your own choices, understand how the gear pieces even work, or did anything "before" anyone else..

I was rank 300 on the BHC ladder in the first week with this build and didn't release it because i was still testing etc.

I dont appreciate people with horrible setup's coming into my thread trying to showboat or whatever it is you were trying to do with your comment.

You couldn't possibly provide any help to anyone because you dont even understand the build... which further proves you just copied.

Its already happened to me once when someone got build of the week and their entire build guide was a copy pasted guide from my build.

I completely despise people who dont give credit where credit is due, and try to act all "hard" like fck yea i did this all by myself...

Even in my own guide, i credit the people that helped me create this build.

Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 25, 2017, 3:09:44 PM
I finally did it! (BHC)

And will you post the build video again? I just recommended this build to several friends! Thanks again it's great!
Last edited by Tannhauser1 on Jan 28, 2017, 11:33:21 AM
Currently 96 on BHC, last few levels was with using a 4L Cyclone + Kaom's Heart.

Right now I swapped Grace for Warlord's to try it out. Also got rid of Kaom's and testing out a 6L Carcass Jack right now.

The AoE is simply AMAZING, together with Dying Sun + all those AoE nodes this chest really feels like a perfect match.

Dropped from 8.2k to 6.6k life tho.
"
Currently 96 on BHC, last few levels was with using a 4L Cyclone + Kaom's Heart.

Right now I swapped Grace for Warlord's to try it out. Also got rid of Kaom's and testing out a 6L Carcass Jack right now.

The AoE is simply AMAZING, together with Dying Sun + all those AoE nodes this chest really feels like a perfect match.

Dropped from 8.2k to 6.6k life tho.

Which is why i use the kintsugi

A perfect mix of defense and clear speed.

Kaoms is huge life, no other defense, no clear speed , no links

Carcass jack is low life, meh evasion, good clear speed, 6 link

Kinstugi is good life, good evasion, high defense , 6 link

Belly of the beast is no flat life, only % life, low defense/evasion, 6link
Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 28, 2017, 6:27:46 PM
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
I finally did it! (BHC)

And will you post the build video again? I just recommended this build to several friends! Thanks again it's great!

Was going to re-upload but for some reason twitch service is bad today, losing alot of frames while streaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info