Deleted

"
tomiscool wrote:
"
The leech is amazingly good :) I did some double dmg mod T14's without any issues.

I'm also happy to being back on a 6L Cyclone setup with offensive gems (except Fortify).
59k Cyclone fully buffed.

Literally 30k more dmg than my cyclone wow... :(

But then again I dont have Dying Sun yet.

Would it be rude if I could ask you to have a quick glance at my gear for suggestions what to aim for next? (I guess dying sun would be a huge dps boost)

Thanks

1) I have a 6L, that explains a lot of the damage.

2) I'm using Carcass Jack, also more dmg

3) You need jewels!! The ones you have are pretty bad. Projectile dmg isn't bad, but doesn't scale with Cyclone. My jewels have Life + 2 dmg mods that both scale with Cyclone AND Molten Burst.

4) I would really get T1 life on every piece of gear, but that might be just me. It all depends on how comfortable you are and the map tiers you are doing. I got hit yesterday for 5.3k by a volatile, that was a close call. I'm really trying to push my life pool, I am at 6.7k atm.
I'm not really seeing why Kintsugi is the choice for chest... it's noted primarily to prevent death to reflect because of it's 20% less damage taken but that's only active if you aren't hit which can be shaky as opposed to say using a ruby flask which provides 25% less damage taken from reflect and will be up whenever you need it. Would allow you to use a different chest that offers even more survivability like Belly or Perfect form or something for more damage like Carcass.
Last edited by Drekor on Jan 30, 2017, 1:00:10 PM
"
Drekor wrote:
I'm not really seeing why Kintsugi is the choice for chest... it's noted primarily to prevent death to reflect because of it's 20% less damage taken but that's only active if you aren't hit which can be shaky as opposed to say using a ruby flask which provides 25% less damage taken from reflect and will be up whenever you need it. Would allow you to use a different chest that offers even more survivability like Belly or Perfect form or something for more damage like Carcass.

I played with Kaom's for a while and can confirm I barely took any damage from reflect. Biggest hits I took was maybe 2k. Now I'm playing with a Carcass and same story, reflect barely hits me once (for 2k) every 5 reflect mobs.
Going to RE-Upload Gear in Depth VoD

And go more indepth to kintsugi vs kaoms etc etc etc
posted
I was wondering what your thoughts were on using the Brinerot Whalers boot if you cant afford the darkray vectors with the extra +1 frenzy charge. The brinerots would give a constant 20% movespeed, so you wouldnt be slow at the start of maps or trials or what have you, then 20% increased physical which i assume would get converted over to fire just like the rest of our dmg and it can get up to 40% increased projectile damage, which as i understand would apply to the molten balls from our axe which is what we are scaling most of our damage on.

without the darkrays we would be at 7 instead of 8 ( since we are assuming you cant afford the extra plus 1 ), we would lose 35% move when full frenzy, and 14% dodge. So by giving up some move speed and some dodge we would get what seems to me like a big chunk of damage.
"
shirodave wrote:
I was wondering what your thoughts were on using the Brinerot Whalers boot if you cant afford the darkray vectors with the extra +1 frenzy charge. The brinerots would give a constant 20% movespeed, so you wouldnt be slow at the start of maps or trials or what have you, then 20% increased physical which i assume would get converted over to fire just like the rest of our dmg and it can get up to 40% increased projectile damage, which as i understand would apply to the molten balls from our axe which is what we are scaling most of our damage on.

without the darkrays we would be at 7 instead of 8 ( since we are assuming you cant afford the extra plus 1 ), we would lose 35% move when full frenzy, and 14% dodge. So by giving up some move speed and some dodge we would get what seems to me like a big chunk of damage.

Use whatever you like

Darkray are the boots for the build (mainly the corrupted +1 frenzy to reach a total of 10 frenzy charges.)

You can also wear Atziri's Step boots with +1frenzy for extra evasion and spell dodge, sacrificing 1 frenzy charge though.

Any thoughts on:
Another setup for discussion: A friend of mine is running 3 auras: Purity of Fire (lvl21) + Purity of Ice (or lightning) (lvl 21) and Herald of Ash - he says it gives him the extra flat and max res and more gearing options as less res on gear needed (like he has Opal Rings with WED and/or phys dmg without much res on them which are affordable or can be crafted easier) He also runs Blood Magic in Cyclone so no mana leech or mana flask needed.
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
You can also wear Atziri's Step boots with +1frenzy for extra evasion and spell dodge, sacrificing 1 frenzy charge though.

Any thoughts on:
Another setup for discussion: A friend of mine is running 3 auras: Purity of Fire (lvl21) + Purity of Ice (or lightning) (lvl 21) and Herald of Ash - he says it gives him the extra flat and max res and more gearing options as less res on gear needed (like he has Opal Rings with WED and/or phys dmg without much res on them which are affordable or can be crafted easier) He also runs Blood Magic in Cyclone so no mana leech or mana flask needed.

no reason to run blood magic on cyclone when mana leech is free
i dont have mana problems or need a mana flask its just what i like to run for my own comfort.

double purity and herald of ashe is fine like i said you can run whatever you want
up to you or whoever else wants to, to test things for them selves and find the setup they like the best

i think warlords is much more important then some max res but thats just me.
Got 11 Frenzy charges now aswell, it's pretty fucking sweet :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info