Deleted

Other than HOA and Grace, what would you guys recommend i use in these gloves for this build?

I was thinking of Vaal Haste and flame golem, but i'm sure there's better stuff to use D:

"
Butasama wrote:
My character has hit the ceiling, where can I make improvements on current equipment?
Tried some other builds (Scion WI & Templar Spark/Vaal Spark) but I keep coming back to this, it's by far the most fun to play!

Nowhere near the "ceiling"
re-read the guide and look at the gear
"

I was expecting some insane gear when I read that. Then I saw level 19 gems with no quality and a 5link. I was disappointed :-(
"
"

I was expecting some insane gear when I read that. Then I saw level 19 gems with no quality and a 5link. I was disappointed :-(

Imagine English isn't your first language. But then imagine you know 3 languages so it doesn't really matter if you fuck it up here and there.
What I mean is that I don't know what to improve on my equipment, I don't fully understand suffix/prefix mechanic. But hey, thanks for trying.
Game on!
"
Butasama wrote:
"
"

Imagine English isn't your first language. But then imagine you know 3 languages so it doesn't really matter if you fuck it up here and there.
What I mean is that I don't know what to improve on my equipment, I don't fully understand suffix/prefix mechanic. But hey, thanks for trying.

LOL WAT

First you come in saying you hit the "ceiling"/"roof"

If you think a 5link is the "ceiling" and lvl 19 gems/etc is your peak then idk what to tell you.

Then you try and say you dont speak english after?

wat?

This is how you ask a question... -

"
Hi im an (experienced/semi-experienced/noob/complete noob) and i have some questions
I also want you to know english is not my first language
How do i improve my build?
I already know the answer to the question but i wanna ask just to be sure

I know a 5link isnt end game and i know leveling my gems is important as well as getting quality

What should i specifcally look for? Should i just try to copy your gear that you have on your character?

Thanks

Not-
"

Hey i hit the ceiling idk what else to get
(meanwhile wearing 5l, not 20/20 gems, no dying sun etc etc etc.....)

Last edited by Bloomania on Feb 6, 2017, 10:42:35 PM
"
"

right...
Any tips?
Love playing this char and always try to improve :D
Last edited by killeftw on Feb 9, 2017, 8:13:40 AM
"
killeftw wrote:
Any tips?
Love playing this char and always try to improve :D

Rustic Sash for extra dmg

Better Rings

I haven't seen your jewels but those matter too.

Amulet can be +1 frenzy / +1 Curse / Wed corruption

Helmet can have enchant for reduced reservation for one of your main curses etc or Cyclone Damage
Last edited by Bloomania on Feb 9, 2017, 6:22:16 PM
would warchief totem fit in this build?

edit:

guess im stuck with warchief for now, sucks that the buff is for melee only
merp merp
Last edited by Navac on Feb 11, 2017, 3:14:57 AM
Hi,
A question on auras.
When you run warlords + herald of ash, you have enough left to run herald of ice or even a arctic armor, would you do this if you had the sockets?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info