[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

Hey man Nice Build , got a few questions

1 How do u sustain mana Cost ? i cant run this without a mana Flask, i have a Jewel with 2 + mana gained on Hit but still have Probs .

I Have 2 Vinktars non legacy 1 is converting 20% attack to light and the other adds Light dmg to Attacks, i Can leech ES but its not as fast as in ur Vid ?? Why

Casting with Spell Echo works but its hard fo me to get to 20 Stacks , maybe more castspeed ?

How are ur Resistances ?

Ty for answerig
"
Hey man Nice Build , got a few questions

1 How do u sustain mana Cost ? i cant run this without a mana Flask, i have a Jewel with 2 + mana gained on Hit but still have Probs .

I Have 2 Vinktars non legacy 1 is converting 20% attack to light and the other adds Light dmg to Attacks, i Can leech ES but its not as fast as in ur Vid ?? Why

Casting with Spell Echo works but its hard fo me to get to 20 Stacks , maybe more castspeed ?

How are ur Resistances ?

Ty for answerig

You don't have the +30%BV duration enchant on the helmet. Either change the tree or get the enchant (2nd option preferred). +30% is way too good to pass. No duration on BV builds? Eww.

Less stacks = Slower leech. 10 stacks only hit 3.33 times per second, 20 stacks 5 times. That's 50% faster. Faster hits = Faster leech.

Build is still good, but I'm back to Shav's. #softcorelife
Last edited by reh on Dec 22, 2016, 2:31:43 PM
So now that the build is dead what can i use instead BV and not invest in regrets ?
this build isn't dead in the slightest. it still does a craaaap ton of damage all around.

where as you probably didn't bother using conc effect over inc aoe in anything but t16 and shaper, you may need to now. that is literally the only difference. lol

the build still wrecks face
so all the mechanics still work ?
I can apply poison and etc no need to change tree ? just bit less dmg ?
"
saninn1 wrote:

right
"
xMustard wrote:
"
saninn1 wrote:

right
+ did uber atziri today , shaper , chayula all worked like a charm my gear is good thought havent talked to people without skyforth sry !
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe

I'm fairly well geared, I should be able to face tank everything like usual right? I'm on vacation and unable to test myself.
hey bro wondering if added lightning dmg to spells would be better than added cold dmg to spells on your weapon.

I saw that you used the added cold even on your standard character and was wondering why?
"
itisknown322 wrote:
hey bro wondering if added lightning dmg to spells would be better than added cold dmg to spells on your weapon.

I saw that you used the added cold even on your standard character and was wondering why?

Mate the cold damage is just an extra mod on the wand, its not there for any reason. The main things you're looking for are spell damage, spell crit, and crit multiplier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info