[LEGACY] 2.6 Update CHAOS Blade Vortex SHAPER UBER ATZIRI EYES CLOSED farmer

How is the build holding up, anyone still playing it at 95+?
"
Tulium wrote:
How is the build holding up, anyone still playing it at 95+?
did anyone ever play this build for mapping? i wouldnt recommend it just for bosses and early lvls
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Using it for mapping, at level 87 currently, doing alright at t12-13, not the best, but as im lazy fuck and doesnt want to level anything else, its good enough. Also i have super shitty gear, so with good gear id imagine its pretty good.
Hey man i have made this build :) works nice for mapping aswell bosskilling but !!!!!!! How you stand your Pcharges ?? i dont have Skyforth right now i run Assasinsmark for it but its only on kill !Skyforth to !
can someone plz tell me what can i respec from that build ? i really dont think this build is good....its super slow and dmg is crap....i managed to get to 11k es and i have 7k tooltip in base and its still really shitty compared to my standart champs...so please give me idea what else can i respec and not invest 100 regrets ? i have around 15 regrets atm
"
saninn1 wrote:
can someone plz tell me what can i respec from that build ? i really dont think this build is good....its super slow and dmg is crap....i managed to get to 11k es and i have 7k tooltip in base and its still really shitty compared to my standart champs...so please give me idea what else can i respec and not invest 100 regrets ? i have around 15 regrets atm
hm i could recommend hand of wisdom ST as raider or kinetic blast raider
Every Class 100
Hey man, love the look of this build.
Is there any chance you can post a quick levelling guide?
"
Ruinator wrote:
Hey man, love the look of this build.
Is there any chance you can post a quick levelling guide?
i lvled as bf but was kinda slow nothing i can rly recommend http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=lvling+build+poe+ranger
Every Class 100
Hc viable? how much ES you have with 2x mings? Thinking of doing this build instead of berserker life well since life sucks
"
TheCreatek wrote:
Hc viable? how much ES you have with 2x mings? Thinking of doing this build instead of berserker life well since life sucks
everything is hc viable if the player is es is around 12k with 500es shield and 300 es helmet
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info