HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"
MildorDArkehn wrote:
Skyforth =====> 2 days of farm....

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

http://imgur.com/a/7MqKg

Enlighten yourself

P/s:Nice build mate

Ps/ps: Dude u forgot doedre flask to gain charge in ho dude. i think i'm gonna build with assassin. GL to me
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
Last edited by lesun02 on Dec 16, 2016, 8:00:49 AM
how i can gain enegry shield form attack? there is no nodes for it
nice build, how is the flask sustain if you would have picked master surgeon?
Ascendancy please ?
"
zzang wrote:
nice build, how is the flask sustain if you would have picked master surgeon?
was shit
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
DonneScar wrote:
Ascendancy please ?
Every Class 100

-.- Some of you are some serious haters

I did it in 2 days too does it mean I RMT? Likely not.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
question #1: why ranger and not shadow/witch given that you mostly take nodes in that area?
question #2: how does 20000damage do 2billion dps? even if you cast 4 times a second and maintain 20blade vortexes at all times.... how's that math work?
question #3: does increased duration not work with blade vortex? and if it did, wouldn't it do more than spell echo?
"
namad wrote:
question #1: why ranger and not shadow/witch given that you mostly take nodes in that area?
question #2: how does 20000damage do 2billion dps? even if you cast 4 times a second and maintain 20blade vortexes at all times.... how's that math work?
question #3: does increased duration not work with blade vortex? and if it did, wouldn't it do more than spell echo?
#1 ranger for 100% poison chance and immune to all status so u can use unique flask only idk how u could make the others work #2 atziri has 2b hp in the video u can see she dies in 1 sec from 75% to 1% poison stacks and the dmg of it its out of the fucking world. 3# does work ofc but the other gems are to important , spell echo for me is better stacks faster and more comfortable play doing the bosses quick and for trash monsters ofc i would never ever use inc duration over it.
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info